Poll

Which Type of SM64DS minigame is your favorite?

A Yoshi Minigame
0 (0%)
A Mario Minigame
6 (75%)
A Luigi Minigame
2 (25%)
A Wario Minigame
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Print

Author Topic: Your Super Mario 64 DS records?  (Read 31659 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2004, 07:51:01 PM »
Thanks.  I added your records.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2004, 07:56:13 PM »
Mushroom Roulette 72 coins
Super Mario Slots 10 coins
Red ? switch
Luigi, Mario and Wario unlocked
Glowing Rabbits 8/8
Beat Bowser and Saved Peach

Edited by - Metroid X on 12/1/2004 6:09:06 PM
Metroid Terminator

If you do not have a DS by now, then shame...shame...

« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2004, 07:56:53 PM »
Super Mario Slots 10 coins
Metroid Terminator

If you do not have a DS by now, then shame...shame...

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2004, 08:01:25 PM »
Please combine your high score into a single post.  You can edit a previous post by clicking the little pencil image above it.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2004, 12:56:15 AM »
I know I said I wasn't going to play, but I did a bit and got several new scores...  I guess you probably didn't check my updates since I said I wouldn't be playing.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2004, 07:25:21 PM »
I updated MEGAߥTE's scores.  I have a lot more records, but don't have time to update them now.

I may delete the Nsider records since I haven't got much response from them and wouldn't have time to update them if I did.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2004, 07:48:02 PM »
I updated all my score and am going to check to see if anybody else has new scores later tonight.

I think I got the maximum 155 coins in WET-DRY WORLD.  The only possible way I can see to maybe get more it is you use Yoshi to eat the Goomba and hit a spider or the purple throwing guy, but I don't think that will even get more.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2004, 10:14:16 PM »
In Hazy Maze Cave wasn't there a star on one of the ledges over where the boulders fall down in the N64 version?  I didn't see anything there in the DS version.  (I have all 7 stars from the level, but not the 100 coin star.)

Where is level 10 SNOWMAN'S LAND?  I remember playing it, but now can't find it.

In Shifting Sands Land I stood on all four pillars twice with wing-capped Mario.  I even ground-pounded the pillars.  I didn't see a star appear.  Was it a glitch, or is there something I need to do different?

I just updated my scores, but didn't see that anyone else had posted new ones.  If I missed something or you post yours now please let me know.

---
Do you have one of the Super Mario 64 DS high scores?  If so, post it here.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2004, 10:42:45 PM »
> Where is level 10 SNOWMAN'S LAND? I remember playing it, but now can't find it.

In the mirror room.

I have no updates, but you might want to count your totals again.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2004, 07:40:22 AM »
"In Shifting Sands Land I stood on all four pillars twice with wing-capped Mario. I even ground-pounded the pillars..."

After I ground-pounded all the pillars the star appeared, but earlier I thought it didn't work because I accidently pounded the same pillar twice.

Edit: I've updated my scores.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Edited by - TEM on 12/7/2004 12:44:41 PM

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2004, 01:15:35 PM »
You only have to stand on the pillars, though sometimes it can be particular.  I usually use a shell and just cruise over 'em.

Additionally, I've updated my scores.  Post's on the first page.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2004, 03:35:57 AM »
i would tell u but AUS havent got it yet we have to wait till march

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2004, 07:58:50 AM »
I just updated and had a lot of new high scores, but Fifth's new scores were better than almost every one of mine.  I haven't done the count yet, but it seems he may be our current winner.

I also updated the Nsider Forum's scores.  They are beating the Fungi Forums on a lot of mini games.

Edited by - Luigison on 12/9/2004 6:26:17 AM

« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2004, 09:14:00 AM »
i NEED help i only have 111 stars :(

XxSuper_MarioxX

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2004, 06:45:46 PM »
Most of the stars in the DS version are the same or similiar to the ones in the N64 version, but there are 30 new stars.  Go to http://www.dshandheld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1600&page=1&pp=15 for a list of them.

Print