Print

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 2737 times)

« on: December 01, 2004, 07:26:29 AM »
Hi everyone! I am new here and has anyone beaten Paper Mario 2 : The thousand year door?

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2004, 11:47:09 AM »
Why dont you introduce yourself a little more before you start asking questions?  Please!?

this is the WAFFLE!  The emblem of our land! You can shove it in a bottle or hold it in your hand!
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2004, 12:31:47 PM »
-_- Don't mind him.

Anyway, hi, I've beaten Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2004, 12:53:02 PM »
Hi there!
My name is Marrie, call me like that. ;) 20 years old and I played a looot of Mario games. Even the old ones doesn't bother me yet. But I haven't played Paper Mario before.. How is it like?

Btw,  I'm kinda new too here, so join the club! :D
Close the World, Open the Next
-Serial Experiments, LAIN-

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2004, 02:20:48 PM »
Hi Dark Princess!  Good to have more females here!  I haven't played Paper Mario for GC yet but it looks really good so I plan on hopefully renting it this month. (unless my video game rental store screws up my reservation as usual).  Have you played SMRPG before?  I love that!

Hey, I just got an idea.  Why don't we have a thread called "New Members Post Here!" or something like that where the new members of TMK could introduce themselves and ask any questions they might have about the site?  That way we wouldn't need new threads all the time.  I think it's a good idea, but maybe I'm forgetting something.

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 12/1/2004 12:22:43 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2004, 10:44:51 PM »
That would be a fair idea.

EDIT: Whoops... Almost forgot to say hello. Hello there!

Edited by - Suffix on 12/1/2004 9:00:41 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2004, 12:05:40 AM »
YR, you're forgetting (or maybe you never knew) that that's been tried before. People don't see it, and there's no real point in doing that, anyway.
That was a joke.

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2004, 04:49:41 PM »
Exuse me cupperson wierd! I was trying to be friendly!

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2004, 05:10:02 PM »
Um, hi. I believe Chup was referring to YR's suggestion of an ultimate newbie topic, not insulting you in anyway. I have beaten Paper Mario 2. I give it 9 thumbs up.

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. As time slows and reality bends, the universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaTEMChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2004, 05:18:44 PM »
Oh thanks red paratroopa. In the words of Luigi:"I am a luigi number one!

Print