Print

Author Topic: Fav. character in all paper marios.  (Read 6229 times)

« on: December 01, 2004, 10:05:52 PM »
Whos your fav. character in the paper mario games? My fav. character is from Paper Mario 2 is the ghost vivian. My second fav. character is Lady Bow from Paper Mario 1.

Sqrt2

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2004, 02:36:46 AM »
Since I've only played the first one my favourite characters must be the Koopa Bros.

Nothing is impossible. My boss told me so.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2004, 03:10:36 PM »
"Lakilester"(PM1) and "Insert your Yoshi's name here"(PM2)

...No sig yet...
...No sig yet...

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2004, 05:04:06 PM »
Jr. Troopa. By far. He should've been in PM2.

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. As time slows and reality bends, the universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaTEMChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2004, 05:46:37 PM »
He was.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2004, 08:15:38 PM »
Boy, I really need to finish every aspect of the game then.

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. As time slows and reality bends, the universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaTEMChupVinsonluigi

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2004, 09:38:53 PM »
Koopie Pie or whoever that female Koopa was that Koopster liked in Paper Mario 2. That was a cute Koopa, wish there were screenshots of her.

Second favorite would be Kooper from Paper Mario 1 because any character wearing a bandanna/scarf gets on my list of favorite characters.

Why I continue to try to save the world, I shall never know.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2004, 05:04:49 PM »
It's Koopie Koo! Sorry, it's just that we kinda have a history. Oh, and I found Jr. Troopa. He's such a little trooper!

"Good morning. And in case I don''t see you again: Good afternoon, good evening, and good night."- Truman, The Truman Show

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2004, 12:44:31 AM »
Lady Bow (PM1) Misstar The Star Spirt (PM1) Madame Flurrie (PM:TT-YD) Vivian (PM:TT-YD) Ms. Mowz (PM:TT-YD)

Shawne Vinson

Edited by - Shawne20 on 12/20/2004 1:34:09 AM

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2004, 01:06:03 AM »
I don't think I saw Jr. Troopa . . . of course, now that finals are over, I can go play it obsessively some more.

I wasn't very attached to any of the partners in PM1, which is part of why I thought PM2 was better.  I like Bobbery, and Vivian and Koops.

I missed Kolorado though.  At least he got a shout-out or two.
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2004, 01:57:38 PM »
I agree with Wan - I wasn't really attached to any of the characters from PM.  Except for Lady Bow, though.  She was great.

It's really hard to pick from the characters in PM2, because they were all great, but just to be different, I'll go with Goombella and Yoshi.  (Yes, I named him Yoshi.  Isn't that the most original thing you've ever heard?)
AIM: DiegoTehMexican or TurboTails16

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2004, 03:28:45 PM »
The latest Nintendo Power mentioned where to see Jr. Troopa in the letters section. I had no idea until I read it.

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2004, 06:02:55 PM »
Ditto Deez. I guess "found" was a word I used to mean "saw in NP".

"Good morning. And in case I don''t see you again: Good afternoon, good evening, and good night."- Truman, The Truman Show

Edited by - Red Paratroopa on 12/19/2004 4:03:09 PM

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2004, 06:31:38 PM »
The once as you ever know about the different-looking creatures by the species. But..someone was saying about the "Hunk a Cheese" to liking each other from a first ever met and even a personality, so like a mouse. But I think she looks kinda beautiful looking and she's a....world-famous theif, when she'll find anything for everywhere of different items. It much an exactly when you have just seen. It was Ms. Mowz!

Shawne Vinson

Edited by - Shawne20 on 12/27/2004 4:35:24 PM

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2004, 08:32:06 AM »
Well, sweeties; I'd have to say that Lady Bow (PM1) & Ms.Mowz (PM2, of coarse!) are my favorites. Because, well... they're are both show-offs and I like that attitude! ;)

Print