Print

Author Topic: What on Earth?!  (Read 1662 times)

« on: December 05, 2004, 08:00:09 PM »
Sorry to make another topic with a vague meaning (and one that might not last very long) but I just had to ask this.  Okay... not too long ago I was in my room and about to make my bed.  I noticed that my brother had put my 007 game case on top of the TV and I checked to make sure that he had put away SSBM back in the case (because he usually forgets :)).  I opened it and saw it there, but when I closed the case I spotted something unusual.  On the front of the box, and on Mario's right button, there is some kind of strange reflection.  It looks like some kind of face but I can't quite tell.  It almost looks like Wario!  Can anyone make this out?

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 12/5/2004 6:01:16 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2004, 08:08:42 PM »
That's definitely a reflection... But it doesn't look like Wario to me. There's no hat, and no overalls.

Changed my signature today, if you haven't noticed.

"Chocolate milk is the best thing to ever happen to the dairy industry."
- Ian "Suffix"

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2004, 09:42:15 PM »
Ha, I can tell that you like chocolate milk a lot!  How about something referring to a chocolate cow :)?  I'm getting off topic here but, yes I think you're right.  I don't see a hat or overalls either.

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Print