Print

Author Topic: Bye Bye...  (Read 5117 times)

« on: December 16, 2004, 12:56:21 PM »
 Bye everyone.. I'm leaving.. I'll probally never b back. See u people never again. I may b back if lots of people say things like '"why are you not coming to fungi forums anymore?"'. I'm a dope,..loser..not good at anything but having a miserable life.I feel that everyone here hates me and that i am dumb.Heres the place 2 say good by.
Banned -Deezer

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2004, 06:16:45 PM »
Actually that was supposed to be a joke.
 Im actually staying.
Banned -Deezer

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2004, 06:29:40 PM »
Aww, getting my hopes up like that for nothing....

:(
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2004, 06:31:49 PM »
You won't make friends by *trying* to make us feel sorry for you. WE SHOW NO MERCY.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2004, 07:46:24 PM »
I wouldnt make it so obvious that you want people to be sorry for you either.  It's really pathetic!

If I had the guts, I''d search for a date.  But for now, I''ll just stick with chatrooms.
I only watch [adult swim]

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2004, 08:52:37 PM »
We can make that "bye bye" permanent.

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2004, 07:48:15 AM »
<Sarcasm> Yay, you're not leaving. *Sarcastically throws confetti* ;) Welcome back.

The Moo-Cow never stops laughing! XD
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2004, 12:06:53 PM »
Aww, now you've proven that you ARE stupid. And now ýou've wished to be, don't yell anymore about being so lonely on this forum.

Close the World, Enter the Next
-Serial Experiments, LAIN-
Close the World, Open the Next
-Serial Experiments, LAIN-

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2004, 06:37:46 PM »
Im leaving! bye guys!!!! I dont use this old stinkie message board with no nice people anymore. And im not trying to make u feel sorry. I have found a site where I have a bunch of friends! I dont need u b-cause u guys suck!!!! I have way better friends then u stupids!!!!! And dont type anymore b-cause im not gonna read it!!!!
 And im not stupid like u guys! I acually chat. I dont need a message board anymore!
 Almost everyone here is stupid exept 032861. You guys **** me off! And I dont care if they ban me for my rude behavior because im leaving.and if u people hate me why did u say "welcome back"? Dont answer that exept if u wanna talk to the wall. Bye!

Edited by - Deezer on 12/18/2004 9:53:14 AM
Banned -Deezer

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2004, 07:00:26 PM »

MEGAߥTE Posted:  We can make that "bye bye" permanent.

Luigison adds:  And now we (meaning MEGAߥTE or another mod) should.

---
Do you have one of the Super Mario 64 DS high scores?  If so, post it here.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2004, 07:42:53 PM »
Slightly disturbed.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2004, 11:26:57 PM »
make us feel sorry for you?  You can't make anyone feel sorry for you if you bring it on yourself.

Just like this girl who just attempted suicide two weeks ago...she brought it on herself, and although i was involved in no way with her life, i wasn't sympathetic because it was her fault.

I love me, and you love me because i''''m the best and you''''re not, and I am so awsome.
~Toddy

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2004, 12:32:07 AM »
how about we close this topic?
how do you expect to make friends by telling lies?

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2004, 09:58:32 AM »
http://mikilo.image.pbase.com/u40/ironphotographer/small/26403071.go_suck_a_lemonann.jpg

YAY! So, DKB-Boy, I did it. What now? Oh, sorry, I don't have any cows.

NO! WAIT! Before you close this topic, since it's useless, POINTLESS *ahem*, and such, I have a question: Can anyone make me an ASCII one-up mushroom? I would be soooooo grateful

"I could have more fun watching paint dry...
C''mon Blue! Dry Blue! C''mon!"
-The Decline of Video Gaming

Edited by - boomstix on 12/18/2004 8:08:08 AM
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2004, 01:30:11 PM »
I like how he uses a hyphen instead of an e in "because".
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Print