Print

Author Topic: Super Mario: The Neutron Star Collection (new game for GameCube)!!!  (Read 2770 times)

« on: January 03, 2005, 08:36:05 PM »
There is now a new game coming out for Nintendo GameCube and I think it's called 'Super Mario: The Neutron Star Collection!' In this new Mario game, you collect neutron stars which are blue stars that are high in energy! Not only that, there are the Super Galactic Bowsers which are Bowsers that you must fight in outer space! But you are no match for the Super Galactic Bowsers unless you collect enough neutron stars! Also, there are battlefields up in space which are battlefields that you must go to and fight the Super Galactic Bowsers!

In this new Mario game, Mario has different clothes which are black clothes! Also, Mario wears a neutron star cap in this new game which is a black hat with a blue star on the front! But in this new Mario game, you only play this game in outer space!

As for the Super Galactic Bowsers, I only know three of them so far! The 1st one is Giga Bowser; the 2nd one is Black Nitrate Giga Bowser; and the 3rd one is Tera Bowser which I think is the most powerful Super Galactic Bowser!

Finally, I think this new Mario game is totally awesome because Mario wears new clothes in this game which are awesome clothes! Not only that, the fact that you only play this new Mario game in outer space and that there are the Super Galactic Bowsers and the neutron stars makes this new Mario game worth buying!!!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2005, 08:45:33 PM »
Spelling and Grammar: B+
Reality: F-

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2005, 09:43:39 PM »
 Nothing more really needs to be said.

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2005, 11:24:27 PM »
Wow! :O That sounds so cool! It kinda remindes me of Space Land from Mario Party 2. :D

You better not mess with me or I''ll give you one serious cow lick.
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2005, 03:58:45 PM »
I like the use of nitrate.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2005, 03:01:54 AM »
Do you think this is real it dosen't sound likly.
(Can't spell)
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2005, 11:37:19 AM »
Oh, it's real

Time slowed and Reality bent.

But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2005, 12:29:45 PM »
I've been screenshot straight through the heart, baby.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2005, 02:55:16 PM »
It's even more fake 3-D Mario and everything eles is 2-D the gc would have better grafics 2-D and 3-D that looks like the new super Mario bros. or paper Mario but I do think that would be a great game but it's just not Mario sorry if that sounded mean... It's just not mario.
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2005, 10:22:04 PM »
Baahahaha-- I got a real kick out of this. Heheh.

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2005, 12:41:52 AM »
Maybe it could be a level in a game, but never a whole game. A good fangame, perhaps, but never a Gamecube game.

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2005, 03:47:34 AM »
Wow! I can't WAIT 'til July for that one! I may even ask for the pre release at over at Gamestop! Good morning! ^_^ How're y'all doin'? (Zzzzz......)

TMK fan since three years ago!

Edited by - Master Mario on 1/30/2005 2:18:31 AM
TMK fan since three years ago!

Print