Print

Author Topic: Goombario  (Read 7196 times)

« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2005, 04:02:24 PM »
Hmm... ("Hmm" requires a dot dot dot!) I wonder what Elizagoom looks like? Or the other one that he mentions. (His voice I make out in my head is more compatible to the memory of this particular name, and I make no sense)

Blam this peice of garbage! .....Oops. Wrong site....
TMK fan since three years ago!

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2005, 04:04:21 PM »
Just because there was a five-year difference between releases doesn't mean that five years have passed in the videogame's story.  Think about it.  Donkey Kong (Mario's first appearence) came out in 1981.  Does that mean that Mario's 23 years older now???  Logic doesn't work that way.  And seriously, make some decisions on your own.  Holding a viewpoint just because "som,eone [sic] else said [so]" isn't going to get you anywhere.

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

Edited by - Nameneko on 2/12/2005 8:17:03 AM

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2005, 04:19:28 PM »
god it was just a freakin theroy you dont have to bite my head off

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2005, 07:13:26 PM »
If you don't want us to bite your head off, don't be an idiot. Simple as that. Also, Goombario DIDN'T go out on his own, as you said, MMXP. He was WITH Mario so therfore, he didn't go out alone.

Dang Jackie, I don''t want to kiss a short, pale and poor girl.
-Michael Kelso, That 70''s show_
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2005, 10:01:06 PM »
And before, toadguy, I didn't direct that comment about Goombella not being a college grad towards you, I was directing it towards the person who originally said it in this thread. I forgot whom, but I am pretty sure it was Master Mario XP.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2005, 01:54:33 PM »
I do not take any offense from you I however do not enjoy being called an idiot just because I had a theory you know other people say way stupider stuff thenn I do and people never go after them

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2005, 03:57:47 PM »
Ugh..... the dratted "idoit" word. I hate that perticular word. "On his own" Is what I mean by "going out adventuring"! (How old is old enough to go out adventuring????)

Edited by - Master Mario XP on 2/11/2005 2:07:34 PM

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2005, 07:58:37 PM »
Try and make it more clear next time so you don't look like you have brain damage. Also, Pokemon trainers go on their own at the age of ten, and Ness left Onett even younger, so our good friend Goombario could've probably left at any prepubescent age.

Dang Jackie, I don''t want to kiss a short, pale and poor girl.
-Michael Kelso, That 70''s show_
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2005, 08:17:38 PM »
that is a very good point but I thought that I heard somewhere Ness was like 12 or something awell I get your point apparently in Videogames parents really dont give a darn if their kids have wild and crazy adventures(sounds like an intersting way to grow up)

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2005, 11:04:30 PM »
Heh.

I'm almost 16, and I never leave the house to go on adventures like these.

...What's so lucky about these people is they get to MISS OUT ON school to do these things, unless it all takes place during the Summer, which I am very sure isn't possible in Pokémon, because the cartoon specifically stated it took one year for Ash to just get 7 Badges. But, this is the cartoon, not the game...

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2005, 11:31:57 PM »
dude I am 14 Ill be 15 on the 21st and I knowq I am smart enough never to go on a crazy adzenture no matter how cool it would be

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2005, 11:52:40 PM »
Spell-check is so menacing sometimes...

Edited by - Nameneko on 2/12/2005 10:26:06 AM

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2005, 01:00:45 AM »
Heh. Never do this: Spot a big guy (who plays football for his team) at school, and say in Mario's voice, "There's-a Chargin' Chuck! I'm-a gonna beat 'em up!" You can if you want, but it's recommended that you don't! lol.

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2005, 01:47:24 AM »
Hey do you think Goombario and Goombella are really the same thing as their a couple?

They just a same special ability was in for Paper Mario Series.

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2005, 12:07:07 PM »
....Okay, the total IQ of this thread has to be at least 60.

I'm gonna just get up and leave....
*Walks away*

Print