Print

Author Topic: battle net/ blizzard talk  (Read 2869 times)

l.l

« on: March 17, 2005, 10:24:40 AM »
hey are them blizzard [dudes] ever gunna make starcraft 2 xel' naga's vengeance? or was it called the terran dominion?

Edited by - Deezer on 3/17/2005 1:37:59 PM

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2005, 11:46:01 AM »
??? you're going to get yourself banned if you keep that up.

O world-egg, hear me.
I am Horus of millions of years.
I am lord and master of the throne
Freed from evil, I traverse the ages
and spaces that are endless.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2005, 01:42:17 PM »
You idiot. Read the dang rules before posting.

RedSavageWarrior: So now I have the Evil Plastic Talking Masturbating Plant of Doom
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

l.l

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2005, 01:44:20 PM »
o i didnt know i cant cuss here lol that what i do everyday on bnet. well so can ne1 answer my question from above¿

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2005, 10:17:17 PM »
cool! your question mark is upside down!
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2005, 11:20:22 PM »
StarCraft 2 is not announced and it certainly doesn't have a name.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2005, 09:51:46 AM »
lol, i dont even know why i clicked on this subject, cuz i dont even kno what that game is.

"and she''s buying a stairway to heaven"

l.l

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2005, 10:20:44 AM »
*sigh* i guess i got triicked by one of them stupid april fools jokes. or maybe this rumor are only to **** off koreans that like starcraft so much... :) if ya wanna know bout starcraft or other blizzard games, goto  http://www.scindex.com or http://www.d2index.com ( for diablo 2) and http://www.war3world.com for warcraft 3

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2005, 01:14:05 PM »
Cussing, censored or not, and advertising will get you nowhere on these boards.  There are four BASIC rules that you should probably look to follow here.  Any breach of these "ground rules" can and WILL get you banned.

1. No swearing, because it really does ruin the forum experience when you have to deal with people with a vocabulary
that is so limited that they have to substitute every other word with a cuss word.

2. No flame wars, because although you might hate someone's guts, that doesn't mean that eveyone does, and complaining and flaming will only get you more enemies.

3. No talking in all capital letters, because when people read posts, chances are, the type size and font will make no difference to them.

4. No advertising websites, because it's bad enough to walk around town and find ads posted in every corner of town, and even worse to find out that more and more of the internet is being littered with them.

In closing, to quote TMK: "Violators can and will be banned from the message board. Thanks for your cooperation!"

Edited by - Nameneko on 3/18/2005 11:18:46 AM

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2005, 11:52:16 PM »
l.l, do you play Diablo 2 Expansion?
If you do, I'm on USEast.
I'm selling runes and p gems.
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2005, 09:59:59 AM »
Hahaha, you're still selling runes and p gems?

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2005, 02:53:47 PM »
I played the first Diablo. I didn't like it that much. But rather than talking about Diablo here, shouldn't one of you start a new thread about it?

"We roll tonight, to the guitar bite, and for those about to rock... I salute you."-AC/DC

Print