Print

Author Topic: Mario and TMK Unite!!  (Read 16069 times)

« on: March 20, 2005, 03:46:04 AM »
This was originally meant for my TMK game, but I can't do that, so here goes-

Introduction- Wendy's Game

Lemmy was sitting at his computer. It was late at night. The TV was blaring in the background, with Morton asleep on the couch- it didn't really help with all of the couch commercials on the box. There was a knock at the door. Lemmy opened it- and it was Wendy. "Lemmy! I'm glad you're still up! I got the game!" Lemmy could barely contain himself. "How much?" he whispered. "70 Koopabits!" she replied. They opened Wendy's handbag. "Put it in!" Lemmy hissed. Wendy did, and there was a quiet sound as the KDSS (Koopa Dual Screen System) started up. The title screen flashed up- 'Welcome to Super Deezer Bros! Press Start to Play! They started playing. But, how did Deezer's name get on a game box- and in the Koopa Kingdom? And, how did Deezer manage to be known in the Koopa Kingdom? Find out more, in the first chapter of- Mario and TMK Unite!!

Please tell me what you think!

Epitaph No.1: I told you I was sick!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2005, 04:23:47 PM »
interesting..........

no, actually it's alright, i liked it.

"We roll tonight, to the guitar bite, and for those about to rock... I salute you."-AC/DC
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2005, 11:20:48 PM »
Thanks, Ledzeppelinrocks (Even though I like Tenacious D better)!

Epitaph No.1: I told you I was sick!

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2005, 11:22:54 AM »
Is this story going to have all of us as characters? It sounds cool. :)

Yes, I have common sense. I''m just stupid.
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2005, 09:14:27 PM »
Moderating has suddenly become interesting...

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2005, 12:27:09 AM »
Yes, MarlieMoo14, it will. However, I've just recieved a new DS for my birthday (!), and I'm really busy with that, but I'll try and post the story soon!

It''s funny until someone gets hurt. Then it gets hilarious!

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2005, 06:19:43 PM »
Tenacious D is good. And thats cool that you plan to include more TMK-peeps.

"We roll tonight, to the guitar bite, and for those about to rock... I salute you."-AC/DC

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2005, 06:35:42 PM »
Yeah... but I only really know the intro off by heart. I've still got to find the original fiule somewhere. It's lost in the labyrinth that is my Win 3.1 laptop.

Oh, and my favourite song is 'Tribute'. I don't listen to music much, but that is an exception.

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2005, 07:12:46 PM »
This sounds cool.
One of my favorite stories on the board was something like this.
This one will probably be more focused though, becuase there's only one person writing it.

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2005, 07:13:33 PM »
my favorite song is "Stairway to Heaven" or "Immigrant Song".

Oh, and i agree completely with screech

"I have never been jealous. Not even when my dad finished fifth grade a year before I did."~Jeff Foxworthy

Edited by - ledzeppelinrocks on 3/24/2005 5:15:04 PM

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2005, 09:27:05 PM »
I'm glad that someone is finally doing this.  I mentioned an idea in one of the mailbags of TMK going to the real TMK, and now I'm glad that someone is writing something like that.  I would have wrote that fan fiction but I just don't have time anymore.  It's too bad because I know it would totally rock! (at least the plot would.  I'm pretty bad at other aspects of story-writing)

EDIT: Okay so this isn't the first story like this.  Whatever.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 3/24/2005 7:28:29 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2005, 10:42:26 PM »
Chapter 1: The Portal

Today was the day, a momentous occasion in the history of TMK- a portal was being opened up between the real world and the Mushroom Kingdom. Spooky piano music was playing. "Stop it!" yelled KoopaSlaya. Lizard Dude backed away from the piano. There was a knock at the door. Deezer moved to open it, but Sadib said "No, it's for me. I'm expecting a... package." MarlieMoo14 looked confused. "How do they know where we are? I mean, all of us forum members are gathered on some top-secret island paradise. We don't exactly have some kind of postal address, do we?" Ringsonic sat in the corner, uninterested. "I just think of it as a free vacation!" However, Sadib was having some trouble with the lock on the door. "Can't... get it... open..." MEGABYTE went to help Sadib. Luigi Simpson sighed. "What a--" There was a huge explosion, and a masked figure stood in the doorway. Suffix stood in a fighting stance. It was also at that time that the portal opened. Luigi #98 came to the front of the pack. "Look, I don't know who you are, but--" The figure pulled out a plasma weapon, and blasted Luigi #98! "No!" yelled Red Paratroopa. Luigi #98 was unconscious, but alive. Chupperson walked up to him. "Get outta here!" he yelled. He punched him, and the figure fell, and smashed into a mirror. Chupperson walked up to the figure, and he saw two reflections 0f himself in the mirror! "What the--" The other reflection kicked him in the gut, and Chupperson was sent sprawled over. Mushroom Boy went to kick Chupperson's clone, but was grabbed by the legs, and swung into a sack, which was closed by a mysterious-looking woman. The figure brushed himself off. "Pardon my lack of manners! I'd tell you my name, but I only need tell you- I will be your doom, Deezer." He pointed at the administrator, who took on a fighting pose, like Suffix beside him. "Meet my wrath, sucker!" yelled Luigi Simpson, as he pulled out a Ray Gun. "A Ray Gun?" said Mariosassistant. "Fire!" Luigi Simpson yelled, as a plasma beam was sent at the figure. "NO! LUIGI SIMPSON!!" yelled Suffix. He tried to warn him, but it was too late. The figure halted the bullet in mid-air, and threw it back at Luigi Simpson. It hit him full in the chest, knocking him and Luigison into the portal. There was an explosion, and several of the members were blasted way, into the next room. There was only Deezer, Sapphira and Watoad left. "Congratulations. I didn't expect you would survive that blast." said the masked figure. It hit Deezer. "Did you... kill them?" The cloaked man chuckled, but shook his head. "They are fine. However, you and your friends will not be... Sadib, Ruby, Gecko Gal- ATTACK THEM!!" Ruby, Gecko Gal and Sadib took down Watoad and Sapphira. "Why did you betray the Fungi Forums?" Deezer yelled at Sadib. However, Sadib wasn't there. No-one was, except for the figure. Laughing at him, the figure took off his mask. With Deezer's last thought before he was imprisoned in his spirit prison, he recognized the face that was laughing at him.

It was his.

NOTE: If you want to know why there aren't any Mario characters in the story yet, it's because they appear in the next chapter.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2005, 10:58:10 PM »
That was great!

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2005, 11:06:34 PM »
Really? Thanks!

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2005, 09:24:46 PM »
Keep up the good work. Everybody's character came out so well, expecially Mariosassitant's obsession with guns.

"You can milk anything with nipples."~Gaylord Focker

Print