Print

Author Topic: Luigi Hotel  (Read 7009 times)

« on: April 05, 2005, 12:10:08 AM »
Welcome to the Luigi Hotel! I'm Luigi, and there are plenty of things to do! Eat a luscious T-Bone steak for only a few Coins, join the VIP club and play games like Bingo!

Just choose a character, and you will recieve ten Coins to spend! You can go on a bus trip around Mushroom City, get a job at this prestigious hotel, and play many recreational games!

TODAY'S EVENTS:

Bistro- You are paired with another character in the hotel, to talk about things while eating our delicious dinners, luscious lunches and super suppers! Meals range from 2 coins to 15 Coins.
Bingo- Choose 5 numbers, 1 to 25- this will be your sheet. Five numbers will be called in a post- keep collecting numbers until you've got all five- then 3 coins will be added to your Coin total! Entry cost: 2 Coins.

Also, don't forget you can get a job at this hotel- cooking meals, serving customers and running games and contests- if you do it right, you can get paid 3 Coins a post!

I declare this hotel- OPEN!!

You know perfectly well that there should be a signature here. Well, I know too. Don''t get yourself caught up in the illusion that this is a signature- because it''s not.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 03:23:28 AM »
Hello could I please have a room for tonight. My name is the doctor and...Oh, yes I hope you don't mind but I've parked my TARDIS outside.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2005, 07:08:53 PM »
Hey! I'm Wario! Gimme a room, and two steaks!

"You can milk anything with nipples."~Gaylord Focker
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2005, 07:19:19 PM »
Hey, I'm "The Donald" and I want to buy your hotel so I can build a bigger one in it's place.  Just kidding, I want a stick.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2005, 01:23:33 AM »
Costs of stuff:

Entree choices: 2 coins
Main Course choices: 3 coins
Platters: 2 Coins
Kids Meal: 2 Coins
Dessert: 2 Coins
Night at Hotel: 4 Coins for Standard Room, 5 for Deluxe
VIP Club entry: 12 Coins

Please reply if I forgot anything!

Busterbrown: Hello. Welcome to the Luigi Hotel. Oh, and I don't mind.
Ledzeppelinrocks: To cover your meal and accommodation, you need to sleep in a standard room.
Luigison: Check outside for your stick. It's free.

More Announcements:

POSITION WANTED: We need staff! Run games, clean rooms, entertain the kiddies- and get paid for it!
Dance Comp: Get down to the dance floor for the DDR Dancer's Cup! There are 3 categories to enter: Solo, Ballroom and Band! Choose a certain style of dancing, and background music, and dance the night way!
Bingo: There are not any current competitors for the Bingo game. Register at Reception, meet in the Rec Centre!

Edited by - No-One on Whichever day that happens to be convenient for me at Whatever time I feel like it.

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2005, 03:03:29 PM »
Good day sir. I'm Tingrio and I'd like a deluxe room. I'll give you five-thousand coins for it. I'll even give a tip of two-thousand coins if the service is good and I think it is.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2005, 02:44:44 AM »
The Doctor: Standard or Deluxe?
Wario: So... standard room or deluxe room? You can't afford the deluxe room, so if you want that, you'll need to get rid of a steak.
Tingrio: Just a problem... you only have ten coins.

Notices:

Koopa Bank of Mushroom City: The Koopa Bank has opened! If you apply, you can store coins in the bank, and take them out at the ATM when you need them!
More Positions: We need a bus driver for the upcoming tourist bus! Simply choose a path and drive your customers around the wonderful Mushroom City!

Edited by - No-One on Whichever day that happens to be convenient for me at Whatever time I feel like it.

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2005, 03:59:08 PM »
If that is the current case, I will get one deluxe room for five coins. I'd would like to be the bus driver for my job please.

Edited by - Tingrio on 4/7/2005 3:47:38 PM

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2005, 04:59:26 PM »
Tingrio: Thank you very much! There is a complimentary chocolate on your pillow, waiting for you to eat it... oh, and as soon as someone decides to go on the tourist bus, make sure they pay you 1 Coin. Also, your first week's worth of pay will come soon.

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2005, 05:21:14 PM »
Why thank you my friend. *walks upstairs to the deluxe room and plops down on the bed*

What a nice room this is. I think I'll have that chocolate now. *eats chocolate* I'm starting to get sleepy. *dozes off* Zzzzzzz....

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2005, 05:25:23 PM »
Hello. I'd like a room, please. Is there a TV in the room?

Yes, I have common sense. I''m just stupid.
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2005, 05:42:53 PM »
Yes. It is complete with some cable TV channels, but if you want all of the other packages, you must get a deluxe room. Ohand just one thing- what's your character?

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2005, 05:47:14 PM »
Yoshi :)
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2005, 05:50:15 PM »
I can't believe I forgot this- which type of room?

EDIT: Look at the times of MarlieMoo14's post, then look at mine. Weird.

Edited by - Luigi Simpson on 4/7/2005 4:53:13 PM

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2005, 06:33:44 PM »
Gosh! I've always wanted to be like a maid or something! Ohhh Ohh! Please hire me Luigi Simpson! I'll do a good job!

~*The road to success is always under construction*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Print