Print

Author Topic: PS2 or XBOX??  (Read 4674 times)

« on: June 05, 2005, 09:22:59 PM »
You are trapped on a desert island with a PS2 and an XBOX. They each have good games, yet you need to sacrifice one to make a radio to contact a search team. Which console to you choose?

I choose to sacrifice XBOX.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2005, 10:06:06 PM »
I'd keep the PS2; it has better DDR games and games made by Square Enix.  Halo's fun, but I can't use LIVE when I'm trapped on a desert island so it loses a lot of its appeal.

You might argue that playing DDR while trapped on a desert island would be a foolish waste of energy.  I respond that my awesome dance moves will attract rescue planes better than any fire signal.

Edited by - Hirocon on 6/5/2005 9:08:24 PM

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2005, 10:32:01 PM »
Can I sacrifice both?

Okay, okay, I guess the PS2. It has Square Enix RPGs.

Random Anime Quote:
" If you keep punching holes in the definition of death, you''re going to be dissected for real one of these days!"--Excel Excel. Excel Saga episode 12.
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2005, 10:43:34 PM »
The Xbox. I like DDR, so I'd keep the PS2.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2005, 05:56:42 PM »
I would pick PS2 for Final Fantasy and others.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2005, 06:48:31 PM »
Xbox has good games? Where?
That was a joke.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2005, 06:58:27 PM »
 I would pick the X-Box, and keep the PS2, because it has Square Enix RPGs.

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2005, 08:32:34 PM »
Aw, c'mon Chup. Don't even get started. Some people can't take a joke (me being one of them XD)

BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2005, 09:01:36 PM »
Hmm...  would this be a modded X-Box?  'Cause an X-Box that could play emulators of other systems (including PS1) would be pretty useful...

Go Moon!

Go Moon!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2005, 08:21:03 PM »
PS2. I think it has more games that aren't on XBox than XBox has that aren't on PS2... Right? Plus, Backward Compatibility. XBox just seems like... they make games because it's popular, while PS2 does it because they have original ideas. Sacrifice XBox, occupy myself with PS2.

Oh, mom, you''re back already! Well, before you say anything, the reason I didn''t do my chores was because a really huge bird came and laid an egg in front of my bedroom door so I couldn''t get out, but luckily the egg hatched and the bird ran away a second ago, giving me enough time to clean up the shell before you got home! –Bird Person<(^v^)>

Edited by - BiRd PeRsOn on 6/9/2005 7:23:49 PM
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2005, 11:12:56 PM »
oh wow. . ."Hard Choice", he said scarcastically. I would keep the PS2 no competition. it has SquareEnix games. . .Square UNCROSSED, because Square still plays a major part in the game making and production.

Also b/c of the many many many games that it has already released already named as best selling video games. Like I said, no competition.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2005, 07:09:40 PM »
I don't think that's why he struck out "Square".
That was a joke.

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2005, 11:49:03 AM »
I'd get a coconut or somethig and have a right good bit of fun smashing up the XBox.

Nintendo rules.

Nintendo rules.

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2005, 12:07:34 PM »
Xbox must be destroyed keep the PS2

YOSHIS RULE
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2005, 02:20:53 PM »
I would try to trace the power outlet back to civilization.  If that didn't work I'd see if Xbox live could connect to contact help.  And if that didn't work I'd make a radio out of the Xbox (assuming I knew how).  I'd play the PS2.  The EyeToy might come in handing for documenting my plight for the later "Cast Away" movie based on my island adventure.  
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print