Print

Author Topic: Look! It's Doomba!  (Read 3693 times)

« on: February 09, 2001, 09:39:15 PM »
Yes! It's true, near the begining of Paper Mario, you end up fighting the Goomba king. He's got a funky mustache and red and white pants (Take that Chuck Quizmo!). Now, he never goes out and says it, but this humble Goomba King is Doomba! Well, maybe not, but that was the first thought that went through my head...I wanted to say that Chocobo isn't dead...And that Doomba had a cameo in a game.

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2001, 09:48:44 AM »
I don't know, the Goomba King seemed kind of . . .stupid, I guess.  Doomba seemed pretty bright. . .

BTW is it just me, or is Goombario a total weiner?

-----------------------

"Mama mia!"

=ßïllý ¢hîll¥=
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2001, 12:07:59 PM »
Yeah, that "Goomba King" was nothing more than other one of Bowser's dimwit pawns. Too bad, would've been neat if he was something more important.

And, yes, Goombario is a complete wiener. I guess that's what he's supposed to be like, but I find that all the characters (cept Lady Bow) are sickingly friendly, considering they are baddies. Goombario should've been more aggressive, with more of that Goomba fighting spirit. Kooper could've been the wiener, or at least not the hyperactive, ethusiastic annoyance they made him to be. I mean, he's a turtle. Parakarry basicly doesn't have a personality at all. I guess I just wish there was more inter-party interaction. Oh well, it's still an excellent game.

-TurtleTek
http://turtletek.botic.com

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2001, 02:49:40 PM »
Yeah, Kooper definitley fits into the weiner category too.  I thought Bombette was pretty cool, though.

-----------------------

"Mama mia!"

=ßïllý ¢hîll¥=
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2001, 06:21:25 PM »
I just said it was Doomba. Doomba was probably reading from a script or something, ya know? We'll have to ask him next time we see him.

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2001, 11:08:35 PM »
So who is Doomba, in the first place?

(insert another dumb Boshi joke here)
 (insert another dumb Boshi joke here)

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2001, 07:37:30 PM »
Zoot a loot! (anyone rember that phrase?) you don't know who Doomba was? He was a wise Goomba king. Nice guy, too. For some reason, everybody thought he was also a user known as "The Goombas". He wasn't, though.

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2001, 03:17:25 PM »
Well, The way I Figure it,Doomba will Die sooner or Later and sooo........ I dunno!

Here We GOOO!
Here We GOOO!

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2001, 04:20:25 PM »
Hey!  Don't try to rip off my user name.  : )

Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

Print