Print

Author Topic: Metroid 2: Return of Samus  (Read 3211 times)

« on: May 27, 2007, 05:53:50 PM »
I have returned to the game after not playing for several years, and found I was near the end of the game.

I do have a question, though.. I am at what I believe is the last save point in the game, and after saving, I kept going on into the next area. As I moved through the area, my Metroid counter jumped from 1 to 9. This scared me, as I don't have the Ice Beam, but the Plasma Beam.

I kept on moving through the area, thinking I would come across the Ice Beam eventually (and quickly finding out that Metroids don't like to be shot by Plasma..), but I died before reaching any kind of safe area or Ice Beam.

Is the Ice Beam there, or do I need to backtrack?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 01:04:06 PM »
Take advantage from Radix' Super map.
It should cover your problems.

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 03:41:34 PM »
Oh! I see.. that big room above the last save point has three different exits (excluding the one I came in..)

That helps a ton! Thank you!!
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print