Print

Author Topic: 10 Facts about you  (Read 26110 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2007, 04:45:14 PM »
1) I'll be at WSU in less than thirty days from now, where I'll major in computer science.
2) I become so involved in what I work on that I sometimes forget to eat.
3) I've been slightly-to-disturbingly underweight since elementary school. (Hmmmmm...)
4) I've played the violin and piano since elementary school.
5) My first video game console was the Nintendo 64, with Super Mario 64.
6) I love focaccia bread and chocolate milk among other things.
7) I love swimming, skiing, and biking, and have admirable talent for all of them, but I am not cut out for competitive sports.
8) I am extremely introverted, and speak very little unless spoken to (certain abnormalities negate this*).
9) However, I usually have plenty to say, and there is a perpetual and often amusing commentary constructed in my head. Thankfully, it rarely reaches my mouth.
10) Speaking of which, my emotions are easily displayed on my very expressive face. In Math Team, I won the "Jim Carrey" award for that reason.

* Abnormalities include: desperation, nervousness, and chocolate milk.

Sunbun

• Tapcap
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2007, 11:25:52 PM »
1) I am a connoisseur of lunch meat
2) Annoying and/or stupid people = pet peeve
3) I wear glasses
4) I once won $15 playing Bingo
5) I once won a plush bunny
6) Outside of California, I've only been to Nevada and China
7) Mario Party was the first game that I ever owned
8) Super Mario 64, Super Mario Bros. DX, or Yoshi's Island was the first video game I ever played, and yes, I still remember the large Mario and Sonic displays they had at Best Buy
9) I can eat anything, except anything inedible, liver, gizzards, intestine, gristle, goya (bitter melon), pork blood tofu, chicken feet, and bugs
10) I despise MySpace, but usually end up going on it for hours
11) No, Mario, I don't want to watch your sexy new video
"Sunbun is...doing whatever Sunbun does" -WarpRattler

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2007, 12:51:41 AM »
1) I recently refinished my garage, turning into a sort of extra living room for me and my friends.  I call it the Love-nasium.
2) I only started doing my own laundry at the age of 16
3) My sister and I have long discussions about the varying flavors in different brands of beverages, usually root beer.
4) For the summer, I am taking 8 hours, roughly, of math preparation classes Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, and for about 4 hours Thursday and Friday to get ready to re-re-take the Math B and to take Calculus this fall.
5) I like corn, but only if it is still on the cob.  In the can, frozen, or even just scraped off the cob, and I can't eat it.
6) My favorite cereals are Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and Honey Nut Cheerios, or an equivalent, non-name brand.
7) I don't weigh enough to sign up for the Marines.  7 pounds too light.
8) I was lucky enough to be published in some poetry book despite the hatred I feel towards poetry.
9) Pitch is my favorite card game.
10) I listen to the same 26 songs every night before I fall asleep, no matter what time I decide to lie down.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2007, 09:15:11 PM »
1. Been playing Mario as long as I can remember.
2. Veronica Mars is my favorite show ever.
3. Coheed and Cambria is my favorite Musical Artist ever.
5. I absolutely love pizza.
4. I want to be a movie Writer/Director. Currently writing a zombie movie.
5. When I was small I got my head stuck in tree.
6. My Smash Bros Character is Marth.
7. Favorite Actor is Bruce Willis.
8. Some of my favorite movies are Pulp Fictions, 16 Blocks, Die Hard, Brick, The Big Lebowski, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Paycheck, Lucky Number Slevin, and Mall Rats.
9. DragonBall Z is still one of my favorite shows for about 8 or 9 years.
10. I'm 16.
The writer must earn money in order to be able to live and to write, but he must by no means live and write for the purpose of making money.

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2007, 02:17:02 AM »
Interesting topic. Lets'a go!

1. I am 4'11 (that's shorter than all of my brothers and sisters besides my two youngest sisters).
2. I have 12 brothers and sisters.
3. I am seriously hyperactive after eating large amounts of chocolate (I scare the crap out of my friends).
4. I have a myspace account.
5. I am fond of baking late at night.
6. I have a slight lazy eye.
7. I want to be a forensic nurse (I stated this and my dad said I'd been watching to much CSI).
8. I don't own any music CD's (I listen to my music straight from the internet or the radio).
9. I was born with a pinch in my nose (there are different stories as to how I got a pinched nose).
10. I love the song "I Write Sins not Tragedies" by Panic! at the Disco. (I go crazy whenever it comes on.)
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2007, 08:30:17 PM »
Okay, here goes...

1 ~ I like adding my own little quirks onto my favorite characters(ex: Dimentio liking David Bowie).
2 ~ I live near cows.
3 ~ I like to draw non-human characters, real-life animals and inatimate objects as humans. o_O
4 ~ I like plushies very much. There are four on my bed.
5 ~ I make female fancharacters to be in love with official male characters so that I don't fall in love with them.
6 ~ I like spinning around in our new computer chair(wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!).
7 ~ I'll often wear the same clothes for days on end.
8 ~ Brown hair, gray eyes, purple glasses.
9 ~ I have a towel on my bed at all times.
10 ~ It is my goal to be a comic book artist/animator.

And now you know... the rest of GiftedGirl...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2007, 01:48:43 AM »
10. I love the song "I Write Sins not Tragedies" by Panic! at the Disco. (I go crazy whenever it comes on.)

I made an electroplankton version of that song once...didn't turn out as good as I hope. Mainly because i suck at singing :P
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2007, 10:39:00 PM »
1. I am left-handed.  A girl said that means I'll die early, so I said, "Good, I won't have to be around you as long!"  We were both joking, and so it was a fun day.
2. I speak in a variety of weird voices at least once in almost every conversation, and I'm actually really good too.  Voice acting would be cool...
3. Smart but lazy.  I understand things easily and have a photographic memory, but I don't work hard enough to have very good grades.  I don't get C's as often anymore though.
4. I've done musical theater throughout high school, and it would be great to pursue professionally if I were lucky.  I want to go to college in LA.
5. Youngest of five kids.  Three brothers and one sister.  We're very different but all partially dysfunctional.  One is in the marines, but only stationed in Arizona, not Iraq, thank goodness.
6. Bad acne.  I was really bad when I used to have braces because of nickel allergy.  I have since cleared up and my skin practically looks clear, but I have scars under my shirt that I hide indefintely.
7. Good artist.  The one thing I've done consistently since childhood, besides not homework.  Everyone's surprised when I tell them I don't take art.  It's really easy not to, you know!
8. Constantly imagine long novel-length stories in my head that I need to write down someday.  Mostly sci-fi or fantasy, each story is very developed with characterization and implied messages.
9. Good singer.  I don't like doing it in front of people, especially not my family.  However, I sang two songs in a musical last year and they were proud.  All the girls were like, "We never knew!"
10.Weird, very.  Depressed on and off, and I don't like physical contact (besides hugs), social events or loud noises.  Often suspicious of others, I might have histrionic personality disorder, or a very mild case of something else.  My sister says I need a therapist, like she and my oldest brother have. Most people accept me as weird, and I'm usually more happy than sad, so whatever.  I'm just weird.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2007, 03:26:56 AM »
1. People oftentimes have difficulty finding my house, even when I give them the address.
2. I play the xylophone.
3. 3 of the 5 games I have for my DS are puzzle games.
4. I WANT YOUR SOUL.
5. I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL.
6. I'm stuck on satellite Internet.
7. As I type this, I'm downloading MapleStory.
8. When I get around to it, I have 30 free days of Final Fantasy XI.
9. Most of these facts are things I've already said elsewhere.
10. I am not your broom.
11. My ten facts list is one louder.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2007, 07:17:13 AM »
1. I play baseball right handed, but write left handed. When I golf, however, I swing righty, but am a better putter lefty.
2. I have climbed a mountain.
3. I love Progressive Rock.
4. My favorite color is red. I like red. It is nice.
5. My favorite movies are Star Wars.
6. My favorite animated movie is Toy Story.
7. I ran Track and Cross Country in High School
8. My real name starts with the letter of my online name. (That's a tough one to figure out).
9. I don't get to visit TMK as much as I'd like to anymore.
10. I play several instruments including Clarinet, Sax, Guitar, and Piano.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2007, 06:25:48 PM »
1. I can do a great Hank Hill/Tom Anderson (and Butthead laugh) on command.
2. I wish my life could be like Mario's sometimes... with ? blocks floating in the real world and coins and stuff.
3. I barely listen to mainstream music except I've listened to like 2% more than the previous 17 years of my life... I grew up on Mario music so I can literally sing any Mario song I've ever heard or heard playing, melody, bass, anything.
4. I own a '94 BMW 318is. 5 speed, "schwarz zwei," Italian leather, great car... plan on swapping to a world-first Ford 302 in a Bimmer!!!
5. I work for Forbes Water Systems Maintenance (my uncle) working with my older bro. For 17 years old, it's good money, hard work.
6. I plan on working on BMW's and Porsche's as a profession because I love the cars.
7. I've had a girlfriend, Meagan, for over a year and month now... and I sure do love her.
8. I think about things a lot.
9. I was a half-op in the chatroom along with Meowrik, although Frozenpants somehow got us kicked off that job. To this day, I still don't know the real reason for losing that position... although I couldn't care less now.
10. I'm a car detailer and I do the best job Bell County... or Central Texas for that matter has to offer.
11. Yeah... these go to 11.
Formerly quite reasonable.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2007, 09:49:45 AM »
Smallish BUMP

1: I have been temporarily stranded on a (technically) deserted island--twice.
2: I am double-jointed and can put my leg(s) behind my head/do a flip.
3: I went streaking when I was six or seven through a friend's (crowded) house.
4: I accidentally broke a minor law involving butter cubes.
5: I have vacationed in France--and soon India.
6: I cracked my brother's head with a large plastic chair (semi-accidentally).
7: I went bodysurfing in Santa Monica and lost my glasses.
8: I'm pretty sure I saw a huge UFO--that, or I have hallucinated once in my life.
9: I wear sandals and a coat to school almost every day.
10: Yeah... I'm not one of "the normal kids".
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2007, 11:53:01 AM »
Ten Facts concerning the Tidal Energy Machine

1. Mammal.
2. Likes the song Mammal by They Might Be Giants.
3. Bipedal most of the time.
4. Mating habits include a deep resonating mating call that can be heard for miles and marathon matches of Super Smash Brothers Melee.
5. Diet consists of cereals, frozen foods and literature.
6. Squirts a yellow-green acidic fluid from tear ducts that's accurate up to 20 yards when threatened.
7. When defeated loot consists of (but not limited to): Massive international treasure, a small but formidable comicbook collection and all the albums by both Daft Punk and The Beastie Boys
8. Loves rainbows but doesn't engage in homosexual mating rituals.
9. Really likes to watch movies, but not the way you do, he appreciates them on a much deeper level than you and shames you for even trying to think you had that in common with him.
10. Has been sighted using humor in the form of the self-deprecation of personal traits.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 02:49:13 PM by TEM »

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2007, 01:20:34 AM »
Wait, so if these are based in reality, what the heck does 6. Squirts a yellow-green acidic fluid from tear ducts that's accurate up to 20 yards when threatened. mean?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2007, 06:59:20 AM »
That's the secret technique he's never shown in the presence of any FF members before.

Print