Print

Author Topic: 10 Facts about you  (Read 26115 times)

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #75 on: April 20, 2008, 12:56:25 AM »
1) X3
2)=o
3)=D
4)=p
5)T_T
6)*_*
7)=^__^=
8)^.^'
9)@_@
10)>_>

I'm joking! XD

1) I LOVE Super Mario games since when I was 5 years old
2) I have believed Mushroom Kingdom really existed since the age of 11
3) I have escaped from home to look for the MK once (and I took only a carrot with me, to eat something....)
4) A lot of people doesn't believe I'm 20 years old (because they say I look like a 15 or 14 year-old: good to hear! XD)
5) I have blue eyes, brown short hair, pointy hears and pointy nose (LOL XD)
6) I have been a judoka from the age of 6 to the age of 18. At the age of 12 I started doing agonistic judo ( DX Bad for me)
7) My favourite character used to be Luigi when I was little (I was fixed with Luigi! Luigi was my HEROOO! X) ). Now it's Bowser jr! =D
8) I'm born and I still live in Cividale del Friuli: little town in the north east of Italy.
  <<<<That's my town! =3
9) ^ That means I'm Italian (but I want to go to work abroad, like in USA, Germany or Japan)! =D
10) My old uncle wanted to call me "Pasqualina" because I was born on Easter day (Pasqualina means Little Easter). Luckily my parents choosed for Caterina! =D

« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 12:58:10 AM by Super Caterina! »
It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #76 on: April 20, 2008, 01:25:46 AM »
Your hero is Bowser Jr.? You truly are unique!

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2008, 03:27:01 AM »
Your hero is Bowser Jr.? You truly are unique!

Bowser Jr will rule the World! Goyoooooh!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2008, 08:09:34 AM »
But in all seriousness, immunity to pain would probably make you not notice things like getting cut, burned, shot, etc. Not very good.
Well, yeah, that's what happens to lepers and that one James Bond villian. Double-edged sword, you know?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2008, 10:11:57 AM »
But in all seriousness, immunity to pain would probably make you not notice things like getting cut, burned, shot, etc. Not very good.

I mean emotional pain.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #80 on: April 20, 2008, 04:55:09 PM »
I think I remember hearing about a girl who was born without any nerves. She chewed the tips of her fingers off at a very young age.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2008, 08:27:39 PM »
Bowser Jr will rule the World! Goyoooooh!

Mario fan? Unique interests? Good at art? Young and pretty-looking? Full-fledged Italian? I think I like you. :3

« Reply #82 on: April 21, 2008, 09:19:23 PM »
Someone on another forum said I probably suffered those symptoms because of some traumatic event in close resonance to the video that happened in the past.
You mean when the galaxy was in danger, time was running out, and you couldn't fire because your friend was carrying out her destiny?

I hate when that happens, too.

8) I'm born and I still live in Cividale del Friuli: little town in the north east of Italy.
  <<<<That's my town! =3
Man that looks like Isle Delfino.

Mario fan? Unique interests? Good at art? Young and pretty-looking? Full-fledged Italian? I think I like you. :3
She never said pretty-looking. Zapow!!

-Lizard Dude

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2008, 09:54:18 PM »
Man that looks like the Carrington Villa map.

Fix-ed.
every

« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2008, 10:21:49 PM »
Really? Then what's that on top of the tower?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2008, 10:59:47 PM »
Snipers in purple jumpsuits.
every

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2008, 11:41:09 PM »
Really? Then what's that on top of the tower?

AHAhah! XD Thankyou very much for having taken back our Shine! ;) ^_^

---By the way, that is the tower where there is  the bell of the church: it's actually the highest building of my town! X3

*Of course yes, I haven't say I am pretty-looking, unluckily for "someone" here! XD

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #87 on: April 21, 2008, 11:46:02 PM »
1. I own a '94 BMW 318is. Hope to get an M3 for college.
2. I'm about to graduate... 18 years old now... bout to go college.
3. Joined these forums when I was 13.
4. I'm actually really nice compared to how people think I am on forums.
5. Don't play me in ping pong. You will DEFINITELY lose.
6. Got into Mario when I was 3. Played my bro's NES then got SMW when I was 7.
7. I get annoyed when the starman music in Mario games haven't changed from game to game.
8. I've had a girlfriend for just under two years, Meagan.
9. I've been done with all my credit crap in high school since January. All I literally go to school for just attendance and ping pong now.
10. You might freak out and quote me, but I do usually dip tobacco. I'm not addicted; I'm not the kind that gets enraged when I don't have it. I just like it when I'm chillin' and especially when I'm playin' Smash Brothas. I like Grizzly Straight, Grizzly Natural, and from rare time to time Skoal flavors like berry, green apple, vanilla, etc.
(11) Galaxy was WAY too easy... and I own every Nintendo system except a GBA (have a DS for that) and a Virtual Boy. I live in Bell county which is, of course, in Texas. Central Texas to be exact.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2008, 11:53:54 PM »
"I'm not addicted"
That was a joke.

« Reply #89 on: April 22, 2008, 12:05:38 AM »

Print