Print

Author Topic: 10 Facts about you  (Read 26147 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2008, 12:09:07 AM »
Looks like I'll go with the flow and throw another list more rows at this thread.

1.  Finally employed by Washington State University's Student Computing Services, after two interviews.
2.  I take my laptop (which I purchased a few days after my 18th birthday) almost everywhere with me.
3.  Skilled in audio editing, photo manipulation, animation, and even some transcribing, mostly thanks to my time at TMK.
4.  Possesses at least 24 Altoids tins, 20% of which actually contain something (usually coins).
5.  Cursed with far too much skin around the eyes, resulting with a youthful face and build, but dark and weary eyes.
6.  Never been on a date. Probably.
7.  Severe allergies during early summer. Just about now, I'd say. *sniff*
8.  Can look hilariously menacing, but rarely yells and never swears.
9.  Enjoys using a black, fleece scarf during winter.
10. Implausibly against the use of any non-medicinal dopamine-inducing drug. Avoids mentioning this intense distaste, but as previously mentioned, the face betrays vocal suppression.

11. Avoids the use of first person to look more professional and modest.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 12:25:04 AM by Suffix »

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #91 on: April 22, 2008, 11:39:43 AM »
Chupperson, LIzard Dude: My usual = 2 or 3 times a day. That would make a can last almost a week and a half for me. I say "not addicted" because I don't crave two to three full cans *every* single day like some crazy people I know. I've never felt the need to dip more than what I have over the couple years I've done this... so I feel as if I have control over it. I've never had any problems with my mouth. My dentist always tells me my mouth is perfect and I always brush my teeth and get mouthwash up in there every time I dip, so yeah.
Formerly quite reasonable.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #92 on: April 22, 2008, 01:58:24 PM »
AHAhah! XD Thankyou very much for having taken back our Shine! ;) ^_^

---By the way, that is the tower where there is  the bell of the church: it's actually the highest building of my town! X3

*Of course yes, I haven't say I am pretty-looking, unluckily for "someone" here! XD

You mean you don't think you're pretty?

Well, in that case I think you do...

even if....

...I have absolutely no idea what you look like.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #93 on: April 22, 2008, 02:41:33 PM »
4.  Possesses at least 24 Altoids tins, 20% of which actually contain something (usually coins).

Altoids tins rewl. I keep all kindsa stuff in them - money, DS games, Altoids, bottle caps. A friend of mine uses them to store PSP games, and they fit almost perfectly.
every

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #94 on: April 22, 2008, 08:02:22 PM »
...but PSP games are optical media! I hope he uses plastic wrap or waxed paper between them.

Aside from coins, I have styli, batteries, paper clips, staples, even some small audio related equipment, like my composite-audio-to-1/8 adapter.

« Reply #95 on: April 22, 2008, 08:06:35 PM »
I saw some pictures of fuzzy tongues one time. I'm glad I don't do drugs :)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #96 on: April 22, 2008, 08:47:36 PM »
Suffix, have you ever seen a UMD? They come in their own plastic cases.
That was a joke.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #97 on: April 22, 2008, 08:49:53 PM »
Ah, that's how it is! I always thought they just came in downsized normal cases-- like a smaller version of the needlessly large GCN cases.

Print