Print

Author Topic: The corrupted wish game  (Read 56464 times)

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #165 on: March 13, 2008, 12:08:07 AM »
Wish granted, but you spend the next five years in the hospital as they fix your stomach up as a result of what happened. (Hope you have good insurance).

I wish my girl and I could move away to Great Britain and set up business there despite the fact neither of us has a degree in anything yet.

« Reply #166 on: March 13, 2008, 09:30:45 PM »
Wish granted, but you must spend the next 20 years trying to get a degree.

I wish Wario was a better fighter in Brawl.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #167 on: March 14, 2008, 03:03:53 AM »
Wish granted, but he becomes so awesome at fighting that not only is he banned from tournaments but from casual play (against both humans and computers as well), making him unselectable but still astoundingly good.

I wish PAL regions got Brawl at the same time NTSC regions did. >:(
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #168 on: March 14, 2008, 09:40:16 PM »
The wish granter has no clue what this "region" thing is all about. (Someone tell me, please? I'm confused over here.)

I wish for my own private art studio with unlimited access to unlimited art supplies to make endless comics and gain instant worldwide fame. Oh, and some chicken tenders.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #169 on: March 16, 2008, 12:41:09 PM »
Wish granted, but your art studio is out in the middle of nowhere and you get recognized not for artwork, but for being a hermit. Also, you get chicken tenders, but there's a meat recall the day after you eat them.

About PAL vs NTSC: I did TV announcements in high school and used to see these letters all over the studio so I asked the teacher one day and he said PAL is a different signal and, if I remember, is what most of Europe uses instead of NTSC, which I think is the American standard. Not sure what Japan has though.

I wish I had Albert Pujols on my fantasy baseball team. I got snubbed in the draft order again this year.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #170 on: March 16, 2008, 05:08:09 PM »
Granted, but you accidentally get Michael Jordan and you're all like what because Michael Jordan isn't a baseball player he's a basketball player except yeah he was a baseball player for a while but you get what I mean.

I wish Cthulhu would go out with me.
every

« Reply #171 on: March 16, 2008, 06:05:44 PM »
Wish granted, and he ends up eating you.

I wish for the Iraq war to end (try coming up with bad stuff for that)!

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #172 on: March 16, 2008, 06:13:52 PM »
It ends, but 1 month later WW3 is started, it lasts for 100 years! (that good enough for ya?)

I wish Brawl was better!
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

« Reply #173 on: March 16, 2008, 06:16:23 PM »
Wish granted, and you get a game so darn good that your head explodes.

I wish for a bowl of soup.

« Reply #174 on: March 16, 2008, 07:13:30 PM »
Soup Nazi says NO SOUP FOR YOU!

I wish for a million bucks! No, ten milion bucks!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #175 on: March 16, 2008, 07:18:31 PM »
Your wish is granted. You are immediately crushed by a stampede of 10 million deer.

I wish I remembered what show that was from!

« Reply #176 on: March 16, 2008, 07:29:51 PM »
A DVD of Wakko's Wish falls on top of you.

I wish for... a nice thing!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #177 on: March 16, 2008, 07:40:28 PM »
Granted. You get a one-dollar bill. Way to waste a wish, wastey.

I wish they'd make a new Ghostbusters.
every

Jman

• Score
« Reply #178 on: March 16, 2008, 07:41:30 PM »
They make it, but like many long overdue sequels, it blows.

I wish I had friends.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #179 on: March 16, 2008, 07:47:13 PM »
you get friends, but thay all turn on you, one by one.

I wish for 1 Million Dollars, in american money, that I won't get in trouble for, and I can do what ever I want with it, and I get it when I want to! (try to do something now!)
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

Print