Print

Author Topic: "I Just Don't Get It..."  (Read 27087 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #105 on: December 23, 2007, 04:04:40 PM »
I like my ladies to have big, beefy, hairy manhands. And have green hair. And a crooked nose.

But seriously, having a furry fetish is weirder than other fetishes. If being gay can be categorized as a fetish, which I don't consider it to be, then it's an extremely tiny one, since you're still attracted to human beings. Being attracted to nonexistant animal/human hybrids, on the other hand, is creepy and weird, because it's an object of desire that is not real. But hey, as long as someone's a nice person who doesn't go on murder sprees, I don't care what they do in private as long as it's not illegal. If I discovered one of my friends had a furry fetish, I'd still go on being their friend and would treat them no differently. If it were my parents or my girlfriend there might be a problem (moreso with the latter than with the former), but so far that hasn't happened.
every

« Reply #106 on: December 23, 2007, 06:13:21 PM »
Unless that fetish includes small children and 50 year old men.

Oh come on now, I don't think being attracted to children is wrong. As long as you don't act on it, there's no reason to believe that person is a sick, twisted individual. I mean, as long as they don't recount their fantasies to you.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #107 on: December 23, 2007, 06:54:03 PM »
At least pedophilia is more logically explicable than furries, as Glorb up there just pointed out. The best solution to a problem like that is to just find a mate who looks really young.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #108 on: December 23, 2007, 07:11:21 PM »
I'll just take the Switzerland position here.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print