Print

Author Topic: "Hey, you kinda remind me of..."  (Read 11497 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« on: March 16, 2008, 06:19:11 PM »
Are there any people you know who resemble--slightly or strikingly--celebrities and/or other people in general? If at all possible, refrain from posting any names or pictures, as that seems to be a good way to end up on some Fox News report on cyberbullying.

Me, personally, my life's full of lookalikes:

-Girl who reminds me of Jim Davis/Garfield for some reason.
-Lesbian who makes me think of Meat Loaf.
-Two chicks that look like Whos (I wish I was kidding).
-One of my friends looks like John Lennon/Harry Potter/a crackhead.
-Both of another friends's girlfriends have reminded me of Trinity.
-The aforementioned another-friend in question often brings Hayden Christen-Anderson to mind.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 07:21:45 PM »
I look like Kip Wells, but bat and run like Kenny Lofton and field like Jack Wilson.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 07:32:07 PM »
One of the janitors at my school reminds me of Vin Diesel, which is awesome. It's like he's a former CIA dude who was forced to go off the grid as a janitor to hide from the government for a crime he didn't commit.
every

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 07:43:28 PM »
-Lesbian who makes me think of Meat Loaf.
OK, thats a little creepy
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 05:53:54 PM »
I've gotten a lot of reactions for my obscure appearance. Usually, people cannot even identify my gender correctly. Even some of my friends aren't 100% sure.

The most frequent celebrity I've been referenced to is Davey Havok, the lead singer of AFI.

I'll tell you who I look like when my look transformation pursues.
Ditto used Machop!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 06:54:49 PM »
OK, thats a little creepy
Such is my life.

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 02:56:13 AM »
A friend I used to know looked and acted like every snotty teenage brat you ever knew. I know this because in a Half-Life sound pak mod, a sarcastic attempt at a William Shatner impersonation sounded just like him.

I used to think one of my uncles looked like Mario whenever he had his beret-like hat on. He had a moustache, his hat reminded me of Mario's cap. I told him this, and... well, I don't think he completely understood.

Thought that a mechanic looked like Santa Claus just because he had a beard. That was when I was young.

One time when driving around, I saw someone in a car who looked like Ted Nugent. Big frizzy blond hair, sunglasses.

My 4th grade teacher looks a lot like the devil... oh, no, wait, she was the devil.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2008, 08:45:10 AM »
No one in my life is as interesting as anyone on TV. Several people kind of remind me of Wario, but that's only because they fart and eat a lot.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2008, 08:58:31 PM »
With people in my life, I have a lot of friends who look like people.

My friend Esdra looks like Tay Zonday (the guy who sings Chocolate Rain)
My friend Wasko looks like Anthony Keidis [sp?] (lead singer of Red Hot Chili Peppers)
My other friend John whom I haven't seen in ages looks like [and has tattoos modeled after] Ville Valo (lead vocalist of HIM)

I probably have more, but I can't directly think of anyone.
Ditto used Machop!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2008, 04:09:17 PM »
- The other day I sat behind a guy that looked like Matt Damon
- I'm in a Facebook group about some guy who looks like the face that used to be in the top corner of the site
- The campus pastor here looks and sounds exactly like Joan Cusack. Gets really distracting sometimes
- There's another guy who I insist looks like Hugh Laurie, but no one else has ever agreed with me
- I also think Hugh Laurie looks a little like Gene Wilder, but since I don't know either of them personally, that's not relevant
- One of my profs looks a little like Tony Shaloub
- There's a guy in my church who has a huge white beard and a rotund figure. One day he wore a red shirt, and my 3-year-old sister saw him and yelled "Ho-ho!" because that's what she called Santa back then, and because he looks like Santa.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2008, 04:17:04 PM »
That last one reminded me of something that happened a long long time ago, when we went up to Lake George in upstate New York.

We were at some sort of theme park that was supposed to be like the North Pole with Santa's workshop, and my sister (she was only like 3 or 4) pointed out an old man wearing a red jacket claiming he was Santa, but he definitely didn't look like Santa. We have that moment on video tape and it's hilarious. XD
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2008, 09:28:30 AM »
- The other day I sat behind a guy that looked like Matt Damon
I did a mock trial in ninth grade and my "client" looked--and sounded--just like Matt Damon, I swear. I think he said other people had told that, too...

Oh, and the pastor at the church I used to go to reminds me of a female version of Sarumon (she's nice, though).

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2008, 11:24:51 AM »
I did a mock trial in ninth grade and my "client" looked--and sounded--just like Matt Damon, I swear. I think he said other people had told that, too...

Oh, and the pastor at the church I used to go to reminds me of a female version of Sarumon (she's nice, though).
I know a person who looks exactly like Matt Damon.

I cant think of anything else at the moment, seriously I sat here 5 minutes thinking.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2008, 02:43:53 PM »
This guy at my school, he had long, orange hair and for some reason, he reminded me of David Bowie. :|
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2008, 07:12:45 PM »
Some people think I look like either Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Topher Grace or Rowan Atkinson.
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Print