Print

Author Topic: Brawl Creativity  (Read 6962 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2008, 10:26:03 PM »
Assist Trophy: Temporal Paradox

A horrific distortion within unseeable particles causes time and space as we understand them to unravel. A single fraction of an instant is stretched over the course of an infinite number of eternities as everything becomes nothing, and nothing becomes everything. The entire scope of everything is compressed into an infinitely small singularity, at once impossibly giant and undetectably small. All that is known by anything is wiped out.

Does medium damage to all players nearby.
every

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2008, 01:26:04 PM »
ITEM:
Hologram projector (Original Item)

When the user picks up the hologram projector, it seems like nothing happens... then, when the user takes a hit, instead of taking damage, they will fade away, turning out to be a hologram.  The player re-materializing where they originally picked up the projector.  That's right, this is essentially a free dodge with no chance of failure.  Just make sure you don't pick it up while standing on a platform that isn't always there, or the platform may not be there for you to return to if/when you take a hit
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2008, 07:58:02 PM »
The random character switch. I don't usually like to play as the same character for more than a couple of matches in a row, which is why I play as plenty of characters regularly--to keep the experience fresh while not just being one to play as everyone and never get especially used to any particular character. But I sometimes can't decide who to go with next. This option would be just like My Music but for characters, assigned to a player's name. You would set your favorites to appear more often than those you don't especially like using, and if there are characters you simply don't like to use you could set their probabilities to zero. Example, I'd set Ness, Yoshi, Wario, Pikachu and Captain Falcon to a full bar each. Following them with about half-full bars would be characters like Mr. Game & Watch, RED and Lucas--characters I like, but don't really love. I like a lot of the characters but never really decide to play as Zelda or Snake on a whim, you know what I mean?

For more depth you could set which alternate costumes would and wouldn't be used.

That would be pretty awesome. I always use a certain costume with every character, and will play as nearly any one of the characters in SSBM. (I don't have SSBB but I'm sure I'd do the same in it) However, I am partial to playing as a few select characters (Mario/Doc/Luigi, Ness, C.Falcon/Ganon, Marth/Roy)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 08:00:59 PM by jdaster64 »
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2008, 11:33:09 AM »
STAGE:
Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)
Unlocked with Rosalina
Size: Medium

The observatory is here!  Consisting of different environments just like the various domes in SMG, there's literally an engine room right above the bedroom!  Lumas constantly fly past as you Brawl with your opponents.  The stage is very dynamic; as time passes, different parts of the observatory will have power restored/removed to them.  If a section isn't lit up, it won't be solid, as if it doesn't exist, so if you see lights starting to blink out in one area, jump to a different spot quickly or suffer an instant KO. 

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2008, 12:34:41 PM »
EVENT
Speed Survival

Playing as Sonic, you must avoid Captain Falcon and Fox as they try to do you in!
Rely on your speed and evasion skills to endure until the time is up!

Print