Print

Author Topic: Movesets  (Read 27303 times)

« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2008, 04:44:09 PM »
General Scales:

The tyrant of Sauria is very cranky about his treatment at the end of SFA.  He moves very slow, but his attacks have lots of power and is extremely difficult to knock around thanks to his bulky body and his heavy armor.

Colors:
1.  Red scales with pink armor.
2.  Blue scales with yellow armor.
3.  Yellow scales with purple armor.
4.  Black scales with red armor.

How to unlock:  You must beat all of the single and double player events on hard.  Then beat the final single-player event on hard with either Fox, Falco, or Wolf.

Attacks:

A:  GS will jab with his fake claw.  This doesn't combo but has decent knockback.  10-12%

A+Forward:  GS swipe his sword horizontally.  13%

A+Down:  GS will do a tailwhip, may cause tripping.  7%

A+Up:  GS will swing his sword upwards in a 180 degrees angle. 14-15%

Dash attack:  GS will do a roundhouse kick. 16%

Forward Smash:  GS will stab with his sword.  This attack has a long reach but will leave GS vulnerable for a short time.  18-30%

Down Smash:  GS will raise his leg then stomp the ground.  This move is great for attacking opponents hanging on edges.  15-20%

Up Smash:  GS will squat down then spring up with a headbutt.  15-24%

Air+A:  GS will roll up in a ball and do a 360 spin, using his tail as a weapon.  8%

Forward+air+A:  GS will do a double kick.  10-12% per kick.

Down+air+A:  A meteor smash.  GS will stomp down using both feet.  15-16%

Backwards+air+A:  GS will swipe his sword backwards vertically, one of GS's faster moves.  10-12%

Up+air+A:  GS will swipe his fake claw upwards.  10-12%

Grab:  GS will grab the opponent by his/her/its neck.

Grab attack:  GS will strangle the opponent.  3%

Forward throw:  GS will throw his foe like a football.  10-12%

Backward throw:  GS will drop the foe behind him and GS attacks with a backslam.  14-16%

Down throw:  GS will drop the opponent to the ground and stomp on them.  15-17%

Up throw:  GS will throw the opponent down to the ground and will bounce up.  13-14%

B-SharpClaw:  GS will use a sharpclaw as a shield against projectiles.  GS can also throw the SharpClaw and use it as a projectile.  6%

B+Side-Saurian Spin:  This attack works like Link's up+B, but GS moves sideways instead of up.

B+Up-Hookclaw:  GS's fake claw will work like an upwards hookshot and act as a tether recovery.  Can be used as a grab to drag foes above you down.

B+Explosive Barrel:  The barrels work like the barrel's in this game, but they are explosive.  They can hurt GS too so be careful with them.  10%

Final Smash- RedEye King:  GS will summon the RedEye king for a short time.  RedEye king can't be damaged and can stomp on his foes.  He can also bite his foes and deal major damage.  Stomp: 20%, Bite: 35%

Taunts:

1.  "No one can defeat General Scales!"

2. "This planet will be under my command!"

3.  General Scales will roar.

Victory poses:

1.  General Scales will hold up one of the losers and will call his minions, then General Scales will feed his minions the loser.

2.  General Scales will look triumph and will laugh evilly.

3.  General Scales will shout:  "I am the superior being!"

Symbol:  The Starfox logo

Theme:  The Starfox theme

Snakes Codec:

Snake:  Whats up with that big green guy wearing a skirt?
Colonel:  That's General Scales Snake, he rules Sauira with an iron fist.  Both literally and figuratively.  But then Fox came in and put an end to his rule.
Snake:  There must have been one epic battle between Fox and Scales.
Colonel:  Actually, epic isn't the word you looking for,  Fox didn't even lay a finger on Scales.  Scales sort of gave up his spirit.
Snake:  What?  This guy must be a complete pushover!
Colonel:  Be careful Snake, Scales is very skilled in hand and sword combat.
Snake:  So, I still don't think he would stand much of a chance against modern weaponry,
Colonel: (Sighs) Snake, when will you learn to not underestimate you enemies?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 09:12:12 PM by Silver Metaknight »
Victory... is my destiny!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2008, 08:40:06 PM »
Snake seems to think your custom characters are pushovers.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2008, 08:53:00 AM »
I think I'll take a crack at this.

Bionic Commando (Rad Spencer)
A totally rad army dude with a stretchy arm. Can grab from pretty far away, and use his gun for shootan.

Costumes:
1.  Green fatigues, red crewcut, sunglasses
2.  Red fatigues, black crewcut, goggles (omg bad guy uniform)
3.  Blue fatigues, blue hat, spectacles (omg janitor uniform)
4.  Dark-green camoflague fatigues, everything else normal

How to unlock:
Beat the entire Subspace Emissary in one go.

Attacks

A: Bionic arm swipe

A Forward: Forward bionic arm stab-punch type thing

A Down: Forward bionic arm stab-punch type thing while ducking

A Up: Upward bionic arm stab-punch type thing

Dash attack: Chest kick

B (any direction): Shootan

Grab: Rad grabs the opponent's torso and yanks him/her/it toward him

Grab attack: Rad headbutts the opponent

Forward throw: Rad winds his arm up and hurls the opponent forward

Backward throw: Rad tosses the enemy behind him

Down throw: Rad does a piledriver

Up throw: Throws opponent upward

Final Smash - Aerial bombardment: Rad calls in an airstrike with a laser designator and causes massive damage to everything in range.

Taunts:

1. Rad looks at you with an expression of slight disappointment

2. Rad cracks his bionic claw's knuckles and chuckles all cool-like

3. Rad somehow flips you off with his bionic claw

Victory poses:

1. Rad dusts himself off, looks at the playing field, and shakes his head somberly

2. Rad makes some offhand comment about Super Joe

3. Rad strikes a heroic pose and stares straight at the camera while patriotic 8-bit music plays and an American flag waves behind him

Symbol: The initials BC from the Bionic Commando logo (or a bionic claw silhouette)

Theme: That cool BC theme song
every

« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2008, 02:12:08 PM »
Popple:

The shadow thief from Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga makes a comeback!  Popple is a middleweight who fights like a lightweight, he is quick and has many swift attacks, but they lack power.

Costumes:
1:  Red with yellow lips.
2:  Blue with black lips.
3:  Brown with yellow lips.
4:  Orange with pink lips.

How to unlock:
Beat boss battles with Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Bowser on intense.

Ground Attacks:
A+A:  Popple will do a double jab.  This combos two times. 3-4 %

A+Forward: Popple will deliver a roundhouse kick.  9%

A+Up:  Popple will do an upwards headbutt. 9%

A+Down:  Popple will do a low kick. 7%

Dash attack:  Popple will lower his head to do a headbutt. 6%

Forward Smash:  Popple will swing his bag as if it were a baseball bat. 10-18%

Up Smash:  Popple will do a handstand and kick like a donkey.  11-20%

Down Smash:  Popple will do the Z+A move in Super Mario 64.  12-16%

Aerial Attacks:

A:  Popple will do a backwards flip.  7%

A+Forward:  (Meteor Smash.)  Popple will take his bag and spike it downwards.  14%

A+Up:  Popple will do an uppercut.  11%

A+Down:  Popple will do a kick that will thrust him downwards.  Make sure there is ground where you land.  13%

A+Back:  Popple will do a kick, kind off like Donkey Kong's.  15%

Throws

Grab:  Popple will grab his opponents with two arms.

Grab attack:  Popple will kick the opponent in the groin.  3%

Forward throw:  Popple will push the opponent away with a two legged kick.  10%

Back throw:  Popple will climb over the opponent and push him/her/it back with a backwards kick. 11%

Down throw:  Popple will tapdance on the opponent.  14%

Up throw:  Popple will spin the opponent around like Mario's back throw, then throws the opponent up.  9%

B attacks:

B-Junk toss:  Popple will reach into his bag and throw something random.  Its either a beanie, a bomb, a golden beanie (though its extremely rare), a posion mushroom, ir an item of some sort.  Popple's poison mushrooms are easier to tell apart from other mushrooms, but you you will stay shrunken longer if you eat it.  Beanies: 5%, Golden Beanies: 25%, Bombs: 10%

B+sideswipe:  Popple will quickly strike with his arm.  It he hits someone, then he will quickly take the item they are holding.  If you swipe a container, then you can take it contents. 5%

B+Down-Chuckola Shake:  Popple will shake up a bottle of Chuckola Cola, then release it when the player wants him to.  This move is similar to Mario's F.L.U.D.D., but Chuckola Shake pushes the opponent further back and does some damage, but it takes longer to charge.  1%, but it hits rapidly.

B-Up-Chuckola Launch:  This move is similar to Chuckola Shake, but Popple points it downwards instead up sideways.  The longer you shook up Chuckola Shake, the farther and faster Popple will launch, but you still get decent distance even if you didn't shake.  Popple can still attack even after using this move.  1%. but it his rapidly.

Final Smash:
Junk Parade:  Popple will throw his bag in the air and disappear in the background.  Stuff like Beanies, bombs, and poison mushrooms will rain down of they sky.  They can also go through platforms so no one is safe from this attack.  This attack has a high chance of damaging but a low chance of KOing. 

Taunts:

1.  Popple will yell that you fight like a rookie.
2.  Popple will do a tapdance.
3.  Popple will make an evil grin.

Victory poses:

1.  Popple will snicker with a menacing grin.
2.  Popple will do a dance with rookie (Bowser in his rookie suit)
3.  Popple will chug down a bottle of Chuckola Cola and will become bloated and will burp constantly.

Symbol:
The Mario symbol.

Snake's Codec:

Snake:  Hey, who is this creepy green thing?
Mei Ling:  That Popple, the self-proclaimed shadow thief.  He is steal anytime that he would find useful or valuable.
Snake:  Oh no! I realised I'm carrying around thousands of gadgets that he could easily swipe!  Maybe if I chant "Popple, no swiping" three times...
Mei Ling:  Snake, I seriously doubt that would work.  Anyways, he is constantly searching for a buddy he likes to call "rookie," like a buzzard seeks out a feast on the side of the road.
Snake:  Hmmm... I think that Popple and that purple crocodile I saw earlier would make a great team!
Mei Ling:  You mean Croco?  Nawww, I think that Popple and Ms. Mowz would make such a cute couple!
Snake:  Well, I just thankful he doesn't have any rookies at the moment!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 02:33:02 PM by Silver Metaknight »
Victory... is my destiny!

« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2008, 06:43:01 AM »
My Character:
Para-Spiny/Buster Beetle

Alternate Colors:
As shown in picture below (Default, Blue)
SMW Styled (Green)
Red w/ yellow spikes (Red)
Spiny Shroopa from PiT
Grey/Black like original SMB

Here's an incomplete picture I made earlier this year...

It's missing a couple things and the damage is all off, though...

Running A - Trips and causes explosion, 12-15 damage at peak, depending on where it hits.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2008, 09:10:58 PM »
Wow.

I think the next natural evolution of this thread is to make D&D character stats for characters.
every

« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2008, 05:18:37 AM »
Wow.

I think the next natural evolution of this thread is to make D&D character stats for characters.

What's D+D?
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2008, 07:00:03 AM »
...Dungeons and Dragons? And why did you write it as "D+D"?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2008, 02:16:14 PM »
Dungeons + Dragons = NERD
every

« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2008, 04:20:52 PM »
Dungeons + Dragons = NERD

Not necessarily.. My wife liked to play D&D, and she's definiltey not a NERD. She doesn't even look like one.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2008, 04:22:15 PM »
Okay, I just wanted to say this because it's been making me feel ashamed... I never actually worked on Snake codecs as additions to my movesets. Probably never will. Sorry.

« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2008, 06:47:10 AM »
You have to admit it was pretty funny, though.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2008, 08:38:28 AM »
Frank West
The Dead Rising guy. Frank can gain PP (indicated by a meter above his head); when it becomes full, he levels up, making his attacks stronger.

Costumes:
1.  Black leather jacket, white shirt, greenish slacks
2.  Same as #1, but without jacket
3.  Classy hat and suit
4.  Mega Man outfit
5.  Pink foral dress

Attacks:

A: Normal punch

A Forward: Kick

A Down: Sweep kick

A Up: Uppercut

Dash attack: Rolls into opponent, knocking them over

B: When you press B, Frank goes into camera mode, wherein he will stand still (the movement stick being used to rotate his view) and a cone of vision indicates his camera view. Pressing A in camera mode will take a photo. The idea is to take photos of various things happening to get PP. Taking a photo of an item gets you a tiny amount, getting a shot of an opponent gets you a little more (a bonus is awarded if they're facing you), and photographing someone being knocked off the playing field gets you the most PP.

Grab: Frank grabs the opponent by their shoulders

Grab attack: Frank punches the opponent in the gut

Forward throw: Frank does a hammer throw

Down throw: Frank does that wrestling move where you slam an opponent's face into the ground

Up throw: Frank throws the opponent upward

Final Smash - Queen Bee: Frank takes out one of those jars with the bee in it and hurls it on the ground, knocking everyone near him way backward.

Taunts:

1. "I've covered wars, you know."

2. "Come on!"

3. Frank does that sexy dance he does when he puts on dresses.

Victory pose: Frank checks his camera and dusts off the lens

Symbol: Frank's camera

Theme: The music that plays during the opening helicopter sequence

Snake's codec:

Snake: Hey, who's that guy over there? Is he covering this for a newspaper?
Colonel: That's Frank West, photojournalist. Do you remember the viral outbreak incident in Willamette?
Snake: Yeah, I read up on it.
Colonel: He was one of the few survivors that escaped.
Snake: Well, what's he doing here? Doesn't look like he has much combat experience.
Colonel: I wouldn't underestimate him, Snake. He's covered wars, you know.
Snake: ... What?
(Colonel Campbell signs off)
Snake: *sigh*
every

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2008, 10:04:10 PM »
Man, Glorb. That's a really cool idea for a special move. I never would have thought of that...

Well, time for my new moveset.

Dr. Eggman

Heavyweight. Has a metal backpack-like thing on his back, with four robotic arms jutting out of it. He mainly uses these to attack.

B—Eggmine: Eggman throws an egg-shaped bomb, using the control stick to determine the range of the throw. Weaker than Snake’s grenades, and they explode faster, exploding mid-air if you do the strong throw.

Side B--- Deploy Robot: Eggman spawns a small Grounder robot*(Kirby-sized), which  spins its drills as it continues in a straight path, until it falls off a ledge or explodes after being alive for a while or hitting a wall. Only one Grounder can be on the stage at a time.

Up B--- Rotary Arms: Eggman’s robotic arms from his pack shift upwards and form a propeller, giving him a moderate amount of lift diagonally.

Down B--- Robotnik Reversal: Eggman’s mechanical arms shoot forward. If they make contact with an attack, Eggman shouts “I think not!” and the arms grab the opponent, and Eggman spins and throws them. The strength of the opposing attack determines how far the opponent flies.

Final Smash--- Eggtillery Mk III: Eggman laughs and says “I’ve been working on a little upgrade!” as his robotic backpack’s arms become rocket launchers. Eggman stands still as you use the control stick to aim where you fire his rockets. The last two rockets are highly-deadly homing rockets.
Taunts
1--- Eggman presses his fingers together and grins, saying “Isn’t it geninus?”
2--- Eggman’s robotic arms give thumbs-ups as Eggman laughs
3--- Eggman raises a fist and says “Who’s too slow?!”

Victory Poses:
1--- Eggman laughs with his fists in the air as the robotic arms twirl wrenches
2--- Eggman sits on a stool, twiddling his thumbs, as he holds a cup of tea in one robotic hand and a saucer in another, taking a sip every so often
3--- Eggman stands with his robot arm pack on the ground, with one foot on it, and one fist on his chest and one hand behind his back, in a Napoleon-esque pose, as he says “Yes, I did win!”

Snake’s Codec
Snake: Otacon, who’s the guy with the walrus moustache over here?
Otacon: He’s Dr. Eggman, Snake! He’s THE Eggman!
Snake: Well, goo goo g’joob.
Otacon:…what?
Snake: Nevermind. Well, what can you tell me about this guy.
Otacon: He’s an evil mastermind highly skilled in mechanics. He uses his brilliant mind to create robots and weapons that can destroy the world!
Snake: Man, how smart IS this guy!?
Otacon: He has an IQ of 300, Snake.
Snake: Man, that makes you sound about as smart as a moose…
Otacon: Hey!
-End Codec-

*Here's what a Grounder Robot looks like:
No! I don't want that!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2008, 05:06:19 PM »
This is one in a series of three new movesets my incomparable moveset-making brother fashioned a little while ago (as always, I just cleaned up a little of the grammer, fixed the descriptions, and gave more moves names). More forthcoming!

Skull Kid

BASIC STATS
Size: Medium
Weight: Light
Symbol: Triforce                                                                                                     

Entrance
Skull Kid slowly materializes, then puts on Majora’s Mask.

Movement
Skull Kid hovers in the style of Mewtwo, Tael floating behind him.

Colors/“Suits”
Red-Normal appearance
Green-Dark-green clothes
Blue-Dark-blue clothes
Dark-Black clothes

How to Unlock
Play SSB4 on a Wii console with Twilight Princess data or play 700 Vs. Mode matches.

A Moves
A) Slap: Slaps in front of him. AA=Slap with other hand; AAA=Both hands at once.
Up A) Jump-Jab: Jabs upwards, striking with the Mask’s horns.
Dash A) Forward Lunge: Lunges forward.
Down A) Foot-Jab: Kicks both feet downward.
Side A) Crescent Sweep: Leg-sweeps in mid-air.

Smash Attacks
Side Smash) Scraper: Rakes downward on the opponent’s face with his fingers.
Up Smash) Vertical Kick: Faces the screen and kicks his feet up over his head.
Down Smash) Hover Drop: Lies horizontally in mid-air and slams downwards.

Aerial Attacks
Neutral) Ensnarement: Tentacles launch out of the mask and spread out around Skull Kid’s body.
Forward Air) Dual Kick: Kicks both feet out in front of himself, slightly moving in the opposite direction as he does so.
Back Air) Kick-Flip: Kick-flips.
Up Air) Rising Hit: Pushes himself upward slightly.
Down Air) Headfirst Dive: Slams horns-first into the ground.

B Moves
B) Dart Flute: Pulls out his flute and rapid-fires darts. This attack has an even faster rate than Fox’s gun and never needs to pause for reload. There is no knockback.
Side B) Bull Rush: Charges up a horns-first bull rush. This attack is similar to Ike’s Side-B, but will always knock out opponent items. (Dragoon Pieces, Pokeballs, etc.)
Up B) Piledriver Jump: Lunges upward at an angle, both arms outstretched. If he makes contact with an opponent, he’ll grab them around the waist, spin them to face head-downward,and plummet with them, slamming them into the ground.
Down B) Tentacle Whip: Skull Kid’s arms turn into tentacles, which stretch outwards. If they make contact with an opponent, an electrical current surges through the tentacles and shocks the opponent. If they don’t make immediate contact, the tentacle-arms can be swung about like Shiek’s chain.

Grabs/Throws
Grab) Skull Kid’s arms turn into tentacles and lunge outwards to grab the opponent.
Grab Attack) Electrocution: Just that.
Up Throw) Vertical Throw: Tosses the opponent upwards.
Forward Throw) Controlled Throw: Makes the opponent float in front of him, while his arms return to normal. He then can throw the opponent in any direction while moving around, like DK’s Forward Throw.
Back Throw) Toss-Off: Electrocutes the opponent, then slams them into the ground behind him.
Down Throw) Stomp: Throws the opponent below him while his arms return to normal. He then jumps up and down on the opponent and pushes off and back up.

Taunts
Up: Looks down at his hand and makes a fist.
Side: Catches Tael in mid-air, then playfully juggles him while giggling.
Down: Laughs menacingly.

Victory Poses
1. Same as Down Taunt.
2. Plays a little ditty on his flute.
3. Turns his arms into tentacles, then whips them around above his head.

Final Smash: Final Day
Skull Kid jumps to the middle of the stage, then screams and holds up his arms. A small purple aura appears around his hands and the whole screen starts shaking. The Moon from Majora’s Mask slowly falls from the top of the screen, eventually hitting the stage. Anyone who touches the Moon or the shockwave it creates will take an instant 200% and more than likely be KOed. However, this can be avoided by sticking to the top-right or top-left of the screen.

Print