Print

Author Topic: Things That Made You Poop A Little.  (Read 134721 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #225 on: June 27, 2009, 11:37:21 PM »
I'm lying down on my bed. I'm not really using a desk, and my left hand isn't on the closest thing I have to a desk. It sometimes scratches my face, but while reading that, it was folded under me and touching my right elbow. I'm using a laptop, so my right hand was near a touchpad, pressing the arrow keys, rather than on a mouse, though I really wish I had a mouse. My room is messy because there's nowhere for my suitcases to go.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #226 on: June 28, 2009, 10:30:37 AM »
I'm in the heart of the African jungle. My rations have been depleted, and my party lost to the ravages of the environment. My right hand grips my machete, poised to strike at any moment. As I inch into the clearing, I can now see my prey before me. I intended to capture it, no matter the costs, and now is my chance. Before me is...

The Candiru.
every

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #227 on: June 30, 2009, 02:54:51 AM »
So I was playing my first game of TF2 in months, and I'm a pyro. Well I absentmindedly shot at a teammate to verify that he was actually on my team and not a spy. This resulted in gale force pooping in my part, as I set a cloaked spy ablaze who was about to violently murder my teammate. I quickly finished off the spy with a shotgun.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #228 on: June 30, 2009, 06:22:34 AM »
Considering the job of the Pyro is to set everything on fire except you, with said your targets staying on fire merely being a plus, that is a pretty common occurance.

Remember, always spycheck the air. It could be a spy.
every

« Reply #229 on: June 30, 2009, 10:02:36 AM »
Dispenser is spy!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #230 on: June 30, 2009, 12:13:22 PM »
Yeah, a Pyro revealing a Spy is extremely not poop-worthy. Spy checking is a number one concern for a good Pyro.

TEM

« Reply #231 on: July 12, 2009, 09:46:14 PM »
I shouldn't post this in here because it made me poop a LOT.

The God of War III E3 2009 Press Conference in 1080p: http://www.godofwar.com/home.html
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 09:49:23 PM by TEM »

TEM

« Reply #232 on: July 31, 2009, 09:16:07 AM »
http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/37694738.html

This seems bizarre enough to purchase. It is supposedly a platformer instead of a GayRPG like Kingdom Hearts.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #233 on: July 31, 2009, 09:31:46 AM »
This seems like a desperate enough plea for attention that I'm not going to bother giving a [dukar] (see: the Dante's Inferno marketing).
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #234 on: July 31, 2009, 09:38:19 AM »
From another article on the above mentioned subject:

"According to their sources, the game is indeed a Wii exclusive, and you will "paint your way through levels using the Wii Remote", doing things like drawing and erasing "whole parts of levels".

It'll be based around a story where Disney's lesser, forgotten characters rise up against Mickey, which would explain the emphasis on hot military action seen in the game's concept art."

So what we have here sounds like Okami with an assassination plot.

TEM

« Reply #235 on: July 31, 2009, 10:38:21 AM »
This seems like a desperate enough plea for attention that I'm not going to bother giving a [dukar] (see: the Dante's Inferno marketing).
Plea for attention? A bunch of internet dudes are using a few clues and concept art to speculate about a future game. And I'm not seeing a connection to the Inferno game.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #236 on: July 31, 2009, 10:56:29 AM »
Disney is hoping they'll get a whole bunch of attention due to the game's "edgy" story, subject matter, and art style. It's the same plan as that terrible Xbox Bomberman that came out a year or two ago. If they can pull it off in a way that's not as pretentious or stupid as I predict, well then props, but I'm definitely remaining cautiously pessimistic on this one.

And the connection to the Inferno game is that both companies are hoping that controversy is going to be the game's selling point (although, in EA's case, it's all made-up fictional not-real controversy, but still).
every

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #237 on: July 31, 2009, 11:05:14 AM »
If you were paying attention, you'd notice that the steampunk business is one guy's idea and he's hoping they'll give him enough of a chance to get it off the ground. While everyone else is going "whoa, this could be interesting" you're sitting there like you know stuff and you don't.
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #238 on: July 31, 2009, 11:22:10 AM »
Because obviously you're a part of the project and you know more about it than me.

Look, there's only one reason Disney would ever commit to something like this, and it's attention. They want people to get mad, get happy, scratch their heads and go "huh?", all that.
every

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #239 on: July 31, 2009, 11:26:53 AM »
So it's not at all possible that they could want to make a video game that throws their big characters into a new light without the stupid Kingdom Hearts original character garbage getting in the way?

You sound like a conspiracy theorist.

Print