Print

Author Topic: Is it true that bowser is a turtle or a yoshi?  (Read 4659 times)

« on: June 29, 2000, 11:15:17 AM »
i think that bowser is a dinasure but he isnt hes a turtle! but still we think and its been a hard time figruing out htis answer and he could be both who nows....?!?! well the prodoser nows!
Break me...I dare you.

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2000, 01:12:08 PM »
Bowser is a turtle. It even says so in almost all the games. He is king of the koopas, and the koopas are turtles, so that makes him a turtle! Or, a dino. cross-dresser wanting to be a turtle!
I like cheese!

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2000, 01:25:27 PM »
Bowser is some kind of mutant freak monster thing, that wants to take over the mushroom kingdom (not this site), and rule all!!!

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2000, 01:52:48 PM »
You simple minded fools.Bowser is a koopa.The koopas are koopas.The koopa troopas are koopas.Koopas are turtle looking things.King Bowser Koopa is the king of them all sence he's the most powerful.Plus he has a much cooler looking shell!:)
------------------------------------------------
The spoon of doom is coming!

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2000, 01:52:50 PM »
You simple minded fools.Bowser is a koopa.The koopas are koopas.The koopa troopas are koopas.Koopas are turtle looking things.King Bowser Koopa is the king of them all sence he's the most powerful.Plus he has a much cooler looking shell!:)

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2000, 09:25:30 PM »
Bowser is an intelligent reptile from another dimension (possibly Mushroom World, possibly another universe we haven't seen) who somewhat resembles a dragon, turtle, or dinosaur.  
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2000, 12:34:11 AM »
Koopas are koopas. Exactly. They might be turtle-like but they simply cannot be classified as turtles. For example. turtles never have hair or teeth.

About Bowser, according to the comic series, he, and the entire royal Koopa family, are dragon-koopa half breeds.

-TurtleTek
www.extremesc.com/turtletek/beam

Print