Print

Author Topic: What if Mario...  (Read 10988 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2000, 06:32:37 PM »
If Mario would die, which he is in the process of doing right now, Peach would just have to marry the mustached marvel wearing green overalls.
Ha ha ha!!!!!!!

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2000, 07:10:44 PM »
Uh-huh. And since when did Mobious become Moebious?
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2000, 07:35:45 PM »
It can be spelled "Möbius" or "MÅ“bius," if you're talking about the strip.  What are you talking about?
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2000, 07:42:45 PM »
That would be exellent! Now i can rid of the princess!   but too bad for Luigi! I like him! He's Silly ^_^

>^-^<  Meowth!   uh No! Im Bowser...*sinister laughing*
Happy? IMPOSTER...I Never Use H word!!!
"Welcome to a Game Guy Minigame! First i must take all you coins! (-X Coins) Ok We''re Off to the Game Guy Game Room! So hang on tight because it''s going to be a rough ride!"~ Sheesh! I gotta stop playing the Shyguy Games!!

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2000, 12:33:34 PM »
I always thought it was Mobius. And they're probably talking about Mobius as in the world that the "Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog" TV show took place in.

EDIT: You know, I did a speech on the Mobius strip once. "The One-Sided Marvel!" ^_^ Well, that's beside the point.

-YOSHI :P

Edited by - Yoshi2 on 7/4/00 7:30:55 PM
Woohoo.

« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2000, 09:18:03 PM »
Alright, hear's what I think:
1)If Mario failed, he'd try again or Luigi, Yoshi, or even Toad.
2)If Bowser tried to make "sour love" to Peach, he'd probably crush her in bed. If that didn't happen, the fact that Bowser's balls are bigger then Peach's head would get in the way.
3)Who's Baby Fat?
4) Spam flavored cookies, that's discusting!

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2000, 12:39:56 AM »
Baby Fat is a little fat yoshi on Yo'ster Island in SMRPG. Oh, it's so cute.

Speaking of Bowser's size. How big is he really? It seems to change game to game. In Mario Kart games and in Mario Golf, he's not very big. Yet in SM64 he's just HUGE...hm.

Oh, well, either way Bowser does weight at least some odd 500 pounds and he'd be a bit err..oversized for Peach. "Sour love" would surely be a painful and gruesome death for Miss Toadstool.
..Heh, now who's putting Peach in "unpleasant situations". 8)

-TurtleTek
www.extremesc.com/turtletek/beam

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2000, 05:09:55 AM »
I think Bowser can change his size, so I guess it couldn't be too hard for him to shrink for a little while, then go back to 'normal' later...

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2000, 06:35:32 AM »
The reason Bowser's size changes between games is the same reason Goombas sprouted tusks for "Super Mario Bros. 3," because the programmers decided to change it.  You can't rationalize everything in "Mario."  And stop posting distasteful things about Bowser and Princess Toadstool.
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2000, 04:58:17 PM »
Looks like I made a new topic: Bowser's size changes. Maybe I'll post that. Oh, and thanks for telling me who Baby Fat is, Turtle Tec.

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2000, 05:19:24 PM »
you got to remember in SM64 bowser had star power. that's probably what made him bigger in SM64

Kat

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2000, 05:45:15 PM »
O.O; Or maybe...just...maybe . . .  IT'S NOT THA REAL BOWSER!!!   ^^;; you never know~thouse Mechakoopa's could have passed koopa-mechanics-school and actually learned a thing or too about making giant, over-sized robot koopas. And they could of made one that looks like just Bowser... ^_____^ there ya go~ that's my answer for ya...explains why Bowser always seems to come back for more in each game.

•^v´~`·._•(·~Kat~·)•_.·´~`v^•

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2000, 06:09:08 PM »
where does this get us?

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2000, 07:16:25 PM »
What if the current Koopa Kids are Peach's and Bowser's children? She could have been captured for a long time before her first rescue, giving Bowser plenty of time.

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2000, 08:53:17 PM »
Didn't I say Bowser's balls were too big to make "sour love" to Peach. Since that is true, how could the Koopa Kids be Peach and Bowser's kids. Oh and I doute that the Bowser in sm64 is acctually a giant koopa robot made to look like Bowser.

Print