Print

Author Topic: What does everyone here do when not doing Mario stuff?  (Read 3778 times)

« on: August 25, 2000, 04:56:03 AM »
When I'm not playing Mario I'm usually playing some video games( not Mario games, Zelda games and Donkey Kong games.)

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2000, 04:58:40 PM »
Nyah, I go outside and get a breath of fresh life once in a while. It keeps me sane. If I lived Mario 24/7 (which I would if I wasn't careful) then I'd start doing super jumps and attempting to shoot fireballs from my palms. Yahoo!

Fryguy - summoned from the flame
Ralph Wiggum "I bent my wookie!"
Wolverine "This is... a big round room!"
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2000, 08:56:36 PM »
When I'm not playing Mario (which I don't much anymore), I usually go back to this thing called 'life'.  It's a scary concept.  I used to be able to play video games to my heart's content; but alas!  No longer can I bask in the 8 and 16 bit goodness I once knew.  School, friends, future plans; if they haven't caught you now, they will.
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2000, 10:24:36 PM »
i personnally hav a life. i dont waist my time playing pointless games and bragging on al the mario games and ones youve b4eaten. i havnt played mario in years. do u guys hav a life. COME   ON HERE. I DO STUFF. HANG WITH FRIENDS WHILE YOU GUYS SIT AND PLAY NINTENDO. i play sports. go to games. hang with friends. some of you guys need to get a life

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2000, 02:45:32 AM »
Jeez, simmer down tMag...

Guitar, Tae Kwon-Do, basketball, drums, bowling.

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2000, 06:50:54 PM »
Besides Mario, I program, play other games, go bowling, play golf, practice taekwondo, and sleep very often.  I basically hibernate.

Top 3 people that need to exist in the real world:
Luigi (AKA The Man) and Ryoko & Washu from Tenchi Muyo!
Top 3 people that need to exist in the real world:
Luigi (AKA The Man) and Ryoko & Washu from Tenchi Muyo!

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2000, 02:39:40 AM »
Hey! I didn't say I ALWAYS playing video games! I play soccer, I occasionally play cricket, In summer I go swimming, etc. Sorry if you thought I always played video games.

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2000, 11:18:17 PM »
Work on my website,play other nintendo games,watch shows on broadway,golf,vacation,school,and other stuff

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2000, 10:53:35 AM »
Aside from real life, my main fictional interests are "Star Wars," "Star Trek," "Doctor Who," "The X-Files," "Aliens," and "Lexx."

"How come he gets to be Boba Fett?"
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2000, 10:56:07 AM »
I am really scraping the bottom of the quote barrel, here.

: )
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2000, 07:40:08 AM »
if im not playing mario im1 playing games besides mario2 walching tv 3 lising to soundtraks

marios butt
marios butt

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2000, 03:34:55 PM »
I rarely have any time left playing video games. I have play practices all next week. I have dance 4 hours a week, and then ther's school which I don't want to get into! I usualy watch T.V, or sleep till noon. I climb trees and I LOVE to daydream.
I also write stories, and help alot with church activites. I spend  a lot of time sewing since I plan to be a fashion designer where I get older. Then, there's the meatballs! I don't want to go into that either!
So, now you all know what I basicaly do when I'm not playing video games.
I like cheese!

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2000, 11:54:08 PM »
I have three letters.
D D R.
I can now do Level 7 songs on Maniac, yea!

I don''t think you understand the gravity of the situation. We''re in space. FOY!
I don''''t think you understand the gravity of the situation. We''''re in space. FOY!

Print