Print

Author Topic: Where's Deezer?  (Read 7871 times)

« on: December 11, 2003, 06:05:38 PM »
He seems to have dissapeared from the fourms. Anyone in close contact with him could ask him to come back. Please, I miss him.
*Sniff*
Let me away from this boulder!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2003, 06:14:20 PM »
Heh heh, hahahahaahahHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHhahahahHAHAHAHAahHAHhHAahaHAhHAhAHahHAHAHAHHahhAAHAHha!!!

Well, he hasn't been to the forums in ages and he even said that himself. So don't count on it.

He's usually in the chatroom kind of late. There's also a little thing that he has called a life.

Trainman- Train Horn Man <--- I''m with stupid.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2003, 07:04:26 PM »
He's active behind the scenes. Go to the chatroom if you wanna talk to him.

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2003, 07:25:53 PM »
wheres dezzer

my pathetic attempts at humor are fleeting

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2003, 11:13:30 PM »
My computer doesnt support live chatrooms.
Let me away from this boulder!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2003, 06:17:49 AM »
Then he will forever be on your mysterious persons list.

Edited by - TheEggMan on Time slowed/and/Reality bent. But on:and:on the Eggman went. AM

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2003, 06:55:12 AM »
You know what I think?
I think if Deezer doesn't make a contact soon, the Mushroom Kingdom website will go into oblivion!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2003, 09:22:38 AM »
If that's true, then the website went into oblivion a long time ago.

If chickens had lips, could they whistle?

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2003, 04:47:52 PM »
I remember about 6 months ago, someone made an active members list, and Deezer wasn't on the list. XD

Stupid Quotes: (9th edition)
AP U.S. History teacher: "Your groups may have no more than 3 people in them."
*About one second later*
Tom G. (Student in this class): "Can we have 4 people in a group?"
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2003, 08:37:31 PM »
That would be me.

Anyway, Hope and Birdo, Deezer is not anywhere near abandoning TMK, so quit'cher worrying.

I am me.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2003, 08:57:45 PM »
TMK Conditions of Use:
Deezer provides this site and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no warranty or representation of any kind. To the fullest extent possible pursuant to applicable law, Deezer disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Deezer does not make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy, or reliability of, or the results of the use of, or otherwise respecting, the content on this site or any site linked to this site. You agree that Deezer shall not be liable for damages arising from the operation, content, or use of this site.  Deezers updating and posting or lack there of shall in no way be considered evidence that Deezer has abandoned said site.  If you do not agree with the previous statement then repeat 'Deezer has a life' until such disagreement has waned.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2003, 01:52:35 AM »
dezzer wheres
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2003, 01:12:00 PM »
Who IS Deezer anyway?

Why does everybody torture me? Soon I will rule the world! And then you'll be sorry!!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2003, 03:05:57 PM »
OMG GIFTEDGIRL!!!! I understand you're new, but atleast know the almighty creator of the site! Anyway, I think Deezer never posts because he's always getting info on Mario stuff that he doesn't have enough time to post. Besides, he's probaly got way more important stuff to do than post all day.

Dallas Cowboys 10-5! They''re in the playoffs!! YEE HAW! Nintendo is the greatest of time thanx to Mario. Remember that!

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2003, 04:37:31 PM »
AAAH!!

If Nintendo does not release the next Mario platformer, Deezer will never ever be on an active road again!!

Remember how busy he was, during the days Super Mario Sunshine was to be released!?

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Print