Print

Author Topic: GiftedGirl's Resterant at Christmastime  (Read 7406 times)

« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2003, 12:31:25 AM »

"If people don't criticize newbies, they stay annoying and then no one likes them ever."

If people criticize newbies, it'll hurt their feelings and force them away from the forums and those people who criticized them get an angry e-mail. When I was a newbie, I made stupid mistakes but look at me now. You can't expect newbies to learn how it works right away. They need some time to get used to it. You shouldn't treat newbies like dogs that need assistance every time. Don't worry, GiftedGirl. Sometimes people here can be jerks.

Edited by - nintendofreak on 12/23/2003 10:35:07 PM

Deezer was here.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2003, 01:25:27 AM »
"I made stupid mistakes..."

Yeah, like the "I hate Jman thing" a while back.

BTW, where is Jman?????

Trainman- Train Horn Man <--- I''m with stupid.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2003, 09:34:47 AM »
I'm gonna start a Mario topic soon.

Is this the North Pole? I''m looking for Santa.

Edited by - GiftedGirl on 12/24/2003 7:35:44 AM
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2003, 01:42:32 PM »
That's the spirit!

Made you look.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2003, 06:46:43 PM »
"Yeah, like the "I hate Jman thing" a while back."

I rightfully did that because he revived the topic just to kill Pokemon without realizing that the topic was old and it's importance had passed. But this situation is you bothering a newbie telling her how do everything, acting as if you were a veteran.

Deezer was here.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2003, 12:51:09 PM »
Yeah, the whole "Reviving the Anti Pokemon thread"  thing was a mistake on my part.  Now, let's put this behind us and go back to our usual Mario talks.

And now you know, the rest of the story.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2003, 01:11:48 PM »
"But this situation is you bothering a newbie telling her how do everything, acting as if you were a veteran."

Don't assume something that I'm not; I'm no veteran and I didn't give her any crap. I just asked two simple questions. I did tell her one wrong she did which was posting in the wrong forum. If no one ever mentions it, how will they learn to fix it?

The other question about the two resteraunt threads was not another mistale she made, but a curious question made by me. I was simply asking and that's all I did.

"Eat, eat, and eat! I do one sit-up a day. I get up in the morning; that''s half. I lay down at night; that''s the other half. I figured out a long time ago that my body was just for carrying my head from place to place." ~Mark Lowry

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2003, 04:07:20 PM »
Hey! HEY! Where the pig are my tacos?!?

Made you look.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2003, 05:01:37 PM »
Trainman, you mispelled "restaurant" and "mistake", although mistake was most likely a typo.

No plate like chrome for the hollindaise.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2003, 11:36:00 PM »
I'm sorry for my rude statements earlier. I was a bit cranky that day. Sometimes, I accidentally take out my grumpiness on newbies at the forums. GiftedGirl, I apologize.

I despise ignorant people.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2003, 12:43:51 AM »
SALT!!!

Or is it... *shifts eyes suspiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2003, 01:14:16 AM »
AND PEPPER!!!

Look, if I sounded to harsh to you, GiftedGirl, I'm sorry. This is the billionth time someone at this forum has bashed me for me saying something to a newbie or anyone, actually.

To tell you the truth, I'm sick of this crap right about now.

"Eat, eat, and eat! I do one sit-up a day. I get up in the morning; that''s half. I lay down at night; that''s the other half. I figured out a long time ago that my body was just for carrying my head from place to place." ~Mark Lowry

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2003, 09:49:18 AM »
Here's your tacos, Nintendoike. Screech, the only thing that fits the description is Vanilla Coke. Birdo, here's your salt and Trainman, here's your pepper. Anybody besides me need a nap? (yawn)

"See, I suffer from shrot-term memory loss. I forget things almost instantly. It runs in my family. I-I mean, at least-at least I think it does. (turns around, in deep thought) Hmm, where are they? (turns back around, sees you) Can I help you?" -Dory from Finding Nemo

Edited by - GiftedGirl on 12/28/2003 7:52:32 AM
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2003, 01:09:29 PM »
*salts a slug, slips goo into random drink* MuaHaHaHaHa.
Oh yeah, I'm gonna be evil in this resteraunt. Stab stab stabbity stab stab stab.

Or is it... *shifts eyes suspiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2003, 01:25:29 PM »
"Don't worry, GiftedGirl. Sometimes people here can be jerks."

Pff, I bet he meant you and me, Meowrik.

Print