Print

Author Topic: Stupid Gourmet Guy!  (Read 2089 times)

« on: December 26, 2003, 09:29:15 PM »
I hate that gourmet guy off of Paper Mario! I keep giving him cake and he keeps rejecting! I have gotten through this before, but thats when I rented the game. Now I own it. I'm sorry, I know this should be in the Game Help forum, but I don't think much people go there. Could you please tell me the order? I know you have to put the cream on first, then the strawberries. I just don't know how much.

Dallas Cowboys 10-5! They''re in the playoffs!! YEE HAW! Nintendo is the greatest of time thanx to Mario. Remember that!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2003, 09:42:36 PM »
The problem is likely that you are not coming close enough to the 30 seconds at that one point. Get a stopwatch; it may help.

This post doesn`t exist. It is just your mind playing tricks on you.
~I.S.~

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2003, 10:33:29 PM »
No Insane Steve. I got to the point where its already baked in the oven. Thats what happens when that stupid, fat idiot spits out your food too much.

Dallas Cowboys 10-5! They''re in the playoffs!! YEE HAW! Nintendo is the greatest of time thanx to Mario. Remember that!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2003, 11:34:23 PM »
One unit cream, one unit strawberries.  I know it seems like you'd have to go to the strawberries a couple of times at least, but once is all it takes.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2003, 11:59:08 PM »
I like to put nothing but detergent in his cake, dont stir it, dont cook it for more than a second, and top with salt.

Or is it... *shifts eyes suspiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2003, 09:59:26 AM »
HeeHeeHee! You guys mahe me laugh!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

"See, I suffer from shrot-term memory loss. I forget things almost instantly. It runs in my family. I-I mean, at least-at least I think it does. (turns around, in deep thought) Hmm, where are they? (turns back around, sees you) Can i help you?" -Dory from Finding Nemo
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2003, 01:31:24 PM »
I think some people don't are not familiar with things that require common sense and skill when it comes to video games...

Otherwise, some people don't know how to hold a Nintendo 64 Controller...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Print