Print

Author Topic: THE FLAMING BAG OF POO!!!!  (Read 4711 times)

« on: January 08, 2004, 06:33:06 PM »

This is all I got for my story. Add some more!

It began as a prank. A harmless prank. 2 kids, Jess and Ty, got some poo, put it in a paper bag and set it aflame.

"See, I suffer from short-term memory loss. I forget things almost instantly. It runs in my family. I-I mean, at least-at least I think it does. (turns around, in deep thought) Hmm, where are they? (turns back around, sees you) Can i help you?" -Dory from Finding Nemo
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2004, 07:09:41 PM »
And yet another thread made in the wrong topic! This is General Mario Chat, not Story Boards! These stupid newbies are driving me insane!!!

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2004, 07:25:31 PM »
It was Mr. Menchen, the school assistant principal!!! Jess and Ty thought they had been caught. Then Mr. Menchen said "Whatever you have in that bag must be hot, 'cause the bag's burning." "It is?" said Jess, acting suprised. "AHHH!!! Ty, HELLLPPP!!!!" Thinking ouickly, Ty took out a fire extiguisher (that was brought in case the fire became uncontrollable) and put the flames out. In that time, Mr. Menchen had left. Jess was furious at Ty. "TY!!!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?! YOU JUST RUINED THE BEST PRANK EVER!!!!" "I was trying to save your life, Jess. After all, we're best best friends. Did you restart the fire?" "Huh?" said Jess. "What are you talking about?" Then she noticed the flames were started again on the stinky bag of poo. In shock, Jess dropped the bag. They ran screaming "THE BAG IS ALIVE!! THE BAG IS ALIVE!!"

"See, I suffer from short-term memory loss. I forget things almost instantly. It runs in my family. I-I mean, at least-at least I think it does. (turns around, in deep thought) Hmm, where are they? (turns back around, sees you) Can i help you?" -Dory from Finding Nemo
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2004, 07:30:35 PM »
Hey, GG, I thought you were talking about the game.

My friend sent this game on Halloween where you control some guy trying to stomp the bag of poo. It's a funny game, actually. The bag shreiks and runs around they doormat while you try and stomp it. There are drums playing in the background kind of fast. Funny game, gotta ask my friend for it again then post the link.

"I do one sit-up a day. I get up in the morning; that''s half. I lay down at night; that''s the other half. I figured out a long time ago that my body was just for carrying my head from place to place." ~Mark Lowry
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2004, 07:42:20 PM »
Hey! I've played that game to!! The website is www.poopyjoe.com/bagofpoo.htm, ok? Ok.

STORY:

The bag jumped up and looked around. The neighborhood was absolutly FILLED with people subseptable to his power. He rang the doorbell of the house he was at. An old guy ansered. Then he stomped the bag. Poo flung onto the old guy as his body was turned into.... ANOTHER FLAMING BAG OF POO!!!

You''re one of THEM!!!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2004, 07:50:08 PM »
 But the children knew the bag wasn't truly alive. Right? It was just a bag, after all. A bag that was burning, and had contents that one would find displeasing if found under one's shoe. But, they were wrong. So very wrong.

When the children had ran two blocks down south, Jess stopped, and managed to catch her breath.

Composing herself, she was actually quite upset.

"Ty!" She began. "What were you thinking?! If the principal had gotten a better look at the bag, we'd have been done for!"

"But Jess... it was just a prank.."

"No! Not just any prank!" Jess interjected. "But, the most clever prank that had ever entered the thought of a human being!"

"If you say so.."

Ty had become weary, and actually only wished to go home. Unfortunately, Jess had other plans.

Elsewhere, a man walks towards his door. It was about 4 pm, and the garbage collection would soon be making its route as it did every week.

The man opened his door, to find something peculiar. It was a bag, ablaze, even. Well, it was his duty as a citizen of his fine town to put this fire out, for there are laws against such things in the village.

The man lifted his foot, slipper and all, and began to promptly stomp out the burning bag. As his foot met the bag, he had come to a newfound conclusion: he will now wear boots when taking the garbage to the curb.

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2004, 03:09:42 PM »
A worthwhile conclusion.

my pathetic attempts at humor are fleeting

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2004, 05:09:47 PM »
The only thing that could destroy poo was a neat freak. So a lady named Tracy Kindred offered to help. Thinking quickly, she grabbed a can of Clorox bathroom cleaner with Teflon and sprayed the poo. "AAHHH!! I'M DIEING!!!!!!!!" screamed the poo. Then it disintegrated. And everyone was happy. The End.

If you want to make a "Return of the Flaming Bag of Poo", you can. I won't get mad at you.

POKEMON 4EVER!!!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2004, 05:40:36 PM »
Stop posting these moronic topics in General Mario Chat! Start making Mario THreads here or don't make any here at all! Take it to general Chat, please.

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2004, 05:45:55 PM »
And what a horrible ending, you could have at least did something like Iggy and Lemmy Koopa put a flaming bag of goomba crap on cranky kongs doorstep or something like that so it is mario related.

Or is it?... *shifts eyes supiciously*

Edited by - Birdo on 1/9/2004 4:36:44 PM
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2004, 05:51:07 PM »
Flaming Bag of Poo Part 2

The bag of poo mutated into a form that looked like Mario. Then it ran of to do dasterdly deeds.

We can''t tell you who we are. Or where we live. It''s too risky, and we''ve got to be careful. So we don''t trust anyone. Because if they find us...well, we just won''t let them find us. The thing you should know is that EVERYONE is in big trouble. Yeah. Even you.

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2004, 06:34:32 PM »
The end.

Or is it?... *shifts eyes supiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2004, 07:30:35 PM »
Hee hee hee

my pathetic attempts at humor are fleeting

Print