Print

Author Topic: Mario Meets The Master of Disguise  (Read 2191 times)

« on: January 15, 2004, 06:26:39 PM »
Rules:

1. 1-10 sentences

2. Must have both a Mario charecter and a charecter from the movie "The Master of Disguise".

3. NO CUSSING!!!!

One day, Mario was walking along when he bumped into a sign that said "Eat at Fabrizzio's". Mario knew that a name like "Fabrizzio" was Italian, and pasta (his favorite food) came from Italy, so he obeyed the sign (but not before picking it up).

MEANWHILE...

"Pistashio! I hope you're not making faces in the mirror with the underwear on the head." a man yelled through a door. "That would be crazy, Papa... Unless, of course, I had a beard of shaving cream to go with it... Hehe." a younger man replied The older man was Fabrizzio Disguisy and the younger man was his son, Pistashio.

Now that we have met 3 of the most important charecters, I'm going to leave the rest up to you.

I have the latest news. Did you know that:

The average person picks thier nose 8 times a day.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2004, 04:34:23 PM »
You might as well delete this.

I have the latest news. Did you know that:

I like to fart.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2004, 05:45:35 PM »
Sorry to say I agree... that's not going to go anywhere. Unless you find someone else who likes both Mario and that movie enough to... eh.. it just isn't gonna' happen.

Mario`s adventure is over for now, but,

Mario`s dream lives forever...

Dream on, Mario... dream on.

Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2004, 06:35:40 PM »
Everyone I know hates that movie.

I told you I would shoot, but you didn`t believe me! WHY DIDN`T YOU BELIEVE ME?!!

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2004, 06:43:57 PM »
I think Dana Carvey (sp?) has done much better work.

Shouldn't do an RPG about The Master of Disguise. Wouldn't be prudent.

Mario`s adventure is over for now, but,

Mario`s dream lives forever...

Dream on, Mario... dream on.

Kickin' it since 2000.

Print