Print

Author Topic: Fake Super Mario Sunshine cheats!  (Read 18924 times)

« on: February 17, 2004, 02:30:49 PM »
I know, I know, this IS based on Dr. Mario's "Fake SM64 cheats". Let's just hope he doesn't file a lawsuit for copyright. I can't do one right now 'cuz I hafta go home from school (Weirdo Acadamy!)

If a giant butt took on a human toilet, who do you think would win? When they go head to head, it WON''''T be pretty. Ultamite Muscle. Ya gotta see it to belive it. Only on the FoxBox.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2004, 02:39:49 PM »
You've got wayyy to much time on your hands.

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2004, 02:40:46 PM »
Yay! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I'm marioguy the Hero of Time! Let's party untill I kill all of you! Once again, yay!

It''s ah me marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2004, 05:10:22 PM »
How dare you disgrace the sanctity of the title of "Hero of Time"?

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

n/a

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2004, 05:18:56 PM »
Psh.

To all of you.

I just learned HTML! Whoohoo!

Edited by - n/a on 2/17/2004 3:19:16 PM

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2004, 06:13:57 PM »
Seriously, sadib100, what is your problem?

I'll give you a peach if you give me a daisy.
I'll give you a peach if you give me a daisy.

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2004, 06:52:55 PM »
Problems are the butter of my hand.

Make Mario squirt water:

Place the super mario sunshine game-disc into your nintendo gamecube with the colored side facing upwards. Push the power button on your nintendo gamecube. Push start on the push start screen.Select a file. Use the control stick and necessary buttons to reach fludd after mario exits the airplane. After the breif tutorial, push the right trigger button to make mario squirt water.

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2004, 07:07:01 PM »
No duh.

HOW TO PLAY AS ME

Press A, B and wiggle the C stick at the same time. Now twirl the C stick in circles many times. Then F.L.U.D.D. will say "Stop, you're making me dizzy!" Just ignore it and keep doing it. Then it will say "If you do that 2 more times, I am going to BARF!" Do it 2 more times. F.L.U.D.D. will blow its microchips (instead of cookies since it's a machine). Then I will come and say "I promise NOT to make you dizzy." F.L.U.D.D. will go with me instead of Mario. Congradulations! You can now play as me, GiftedGirl!!! Aren't you happy?

If a giant butt took on a human toilet, who do you think would win? When they go head to head, it WON''''T be pretty. Ultamite Muscle. Ya gotta see it to belive it. Only on the FoxBox.

"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2004, 07:40:57 PM »
THis thread is the biggest ripoff of Fake Super Mario 64 Cheats. Honestly, I don't see your reasoning behind creating this thread.

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2004, 07:50:24 PM »
'Cuz I wanted to, that's why!

HOW TO MAKE MARIO FART (in your face!)

Beat the game and then press A, B, L and R at the same time. Then press "Reset". When the game resets, instead of the opening movie Mario will FART IN YOUR FACE!!! (eww.)

I go to the Weirdo Acadamy.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2004, 08:12:29 PM »
That's special.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2004, 02:16:08 AM »
**Play as the Doot-Doot Sisters**

You must first get every shine in the game except for the first one on Bianca Hills.  You then find all the locations of the Doot-Doot Sisters in alphabetical order of quest names.  Each time you find them, you must stand between the Doot-Doot group and the audience and do a spinning spray, showering all present.  If you got everybody at once, the Piantas in the group will all yell at you.

After spraying the Doot-Doot group for the last time, go to the Bianca Hills' first shine.  Instead of the muddy piranha plant, you'll see the Doot-Doot sisters and the guitarist standing at the hill with their arms crossed.  Talk to them and they'll chew you out for a few hours, until the nearby chuckster comes, annoyed with all the racket, and throws you back to the Mushroom Kingdom (or so we assume.)  The Piantas then have a short conversation about who'll finish cleaning up the island, and will finally nominate none other than the Super Doot-Doot Sisters.
The game will then start over, allowing you to play the entire thing with the Doot-Doot Sisters.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2004, 12:48:21 PM »
Roll eggs

Press and hold A and B buttons for 10 hours. If you have to GO, just hold it until the 10 hours are over. When the 10 hours are over, go to the bathroom.You will find you WENT in your pants. Yell and scream until someone says "What's all that racket?" It will be Mario with his ears covered. Tell him that you are yelling because you can't beat Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg. He will show you how to beat it. Press A, B, L, R, Y and X buttons at the same time and you will be able to roll eggs! YAY!

I go to the Weirdo Acadamy.

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2004, 02:04:43 PM »
GiftedGirl really has a thing for farting. Perhaps she's LORD_DUKE...?

Si las paredes podrían hablar, podría perforar los agujeros en ellas así que cerrarían el infierno para arriba.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2004, 04:41:58 PM »
Or maybe she's just one of those crazed 8 year-olds going through the whole "lack of hygiene" phase.

Print