Print

Author Topic: You Know You Love Dogs Too Much When...  (Read 5064 times)

« on: March 10, 2004, 07:16:32 AM »
...You share kibble with them.

----------------------------------------------------------
*please sing my sig*

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''t no passin'' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2004, 07:49:09 AM »
...you give them a bath by licking them with your own tongue!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2004, 02:02:50 PM »
...You put little holes in your shirt collars so your dog doesn't feel like the only one to have to where a leash.

*please sing my sig*

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''t no passin'' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2004, 02:07:09 PM »
...you actually love and care for that softball-sized tumor? on your dog's belly. (My dog actually has that; it's fat.)

Si las paredes podrían hablar, podría perforar los agujeros en ellas así que cerrarían el infierno para arriba.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2004, 05:25:40 PM »
You know you have no life when you make rip-offs of YKYPMGTMW.

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2004, 05:36:20 PM »
... You use it out side...
... You insist people call you "Sparky" or "Rover"

------------------------------
Jammin'' sig of the week-"Zap: HELLO!? Disembodied head here!"
------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2004, 06:10:01 PM »
My relatives called me sparky for a while, when I was 5, I shoved a metal wire into an outlet.
Let me away from this boulder!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2004, 06:58:25 PM »
Sorry for that remark I made but I just couldn't resist!

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2004, 06:58:09 PM »
...You bark and woof instead of speaking English and you look shocked when nobody understands you.

*please sing my sig*

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2004, 11:40:25 PM »
You sniff other people & dog's [rear-ends]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"you know what I''m doing right now? Giving you the finger."
"John,I''m poor, I''m Blind, and I run a newstand in the back of a coffee shop. God gave me the finger way before you ever did."
~ Becker & Jake in a conversation

~Please do not swear, even in using symbols or astrisking vowels, etc--it's not censoring it, just trying to "get around" the censors. Thank you. You have a warning.  ~Sapph

Edited by - Sapphira on 3/26/2004 5:37:38 PM
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2004, 06:28:09 PM »
EWW!!!

...You watched "Good Boy!" and literally hugged the TV screen.

*please sing my sig*

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2004, 06:37:32 PM »
... You ask why nobody comes here anymore.

--------------------
I''m Sonya! Sonya the hedgehog! I''m Sonic''s lesser known sister and I''m the keeper of the Plasma Emerald!

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2004, 07:51:03 PM »
"just trying to "get around" the censors. Thank you. You have a warning. ~Sapph"

Unless he didn't say a**, the censors don't censor the word a** so it's not trying to get around the censors if Mr. Wiggles censors it himself.

Edited by - nintendofreak on 3/26/2004 5:52:03 PM
Deezer was here.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2004, 08:08:46 PM »
I mean that putting it in asterisks or using symbols does NOT censor it--it's basically doing the same thing as saying the actual word.
And BTW, you're pushing your luck there, nintendofreak.

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2004, 04:59:04 PM »
... You let him/her kiss you on the lips. (I let Tidbit do that!)

--------------------
SONIC: Oh crud.
SONYA: What?
SONIC: Eggman''s robot is behind you.
SONYA: Yeah right. I''ll belive that when the sky rains-- *robot grabs Sonya*--pigs. Oh fart.

Print