Print

Author Topic: 97 ways to Make a Dog smile! (they really work)  (Read 4446 times)

« on: March 14, 2004, 06:56:55 PM »
Here's the deal: I will post one of 97 ways to make a dog smile. If you have a dog, then try it on your dog and see if it makes your dog happy.

1. LOWER EAR NOOGIES

A tried-and-true massage location, the ears are very sensitive sites. At the base of the ear, gently rub your knuckles in true noogie fashion.

----------------------------------------------------------
*please sing my sig*

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''t no passin'' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2004, 05:41:22 PM »
One of my dogs likes it when you pound her on the stomach really hard. She's such a solid dog, it doesn't hurt her.

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2004, 06:48:19 AM »
Really?

--------------------
Maybe I need to take a chill pill.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2004, 09:16:34 AM »
Someone's got a dog fetish

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2004, 04:34:15 PM »
Hey GG! I'm glad to see you love dogs so much! Any animal lover is a friend of mine!

I don't have a dog now because mine died but, I used to tug-a-war with my dog and it made him really happy, mainly because he always won.

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~

Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2004, 06:48:39 PM »
I don't have a dog, but my cat seemed to like that. Although, my cat never EVER smiles unless you play with him and make him run in circles by having him chase a fuzzy toy on the end of a stick until he pants. That is the only thing in these (is it three now) years that I've had Tiger (my cat) that I've found that makes him smile. Nevertheless, he liked the noogie rubs.

This message will self destruct in 5 seconds. I strongly recommend you disgard this immedietl-BOOM!
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2004, 02:30:22 PM »
"Never trust a smiling dog."

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2004, 03:14:00 PM »
Smiling dogs are okay, it's those shifty-eyed ones you gotta look out for.

Follow the butterflies!

Edited by - Markio on 3/17/2004 4:01:49 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2004, 03:32:03 PM »
Hah! Great Simpsons reference.

My cat drools... It's weird. She really does. You can see the saliva dripping outta her mouth.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2004, 09:43:42 PM »
One of my cats drools when you pet him. It's not that weird.
That was a joke.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2004, 09:54:45 PM »
Yes... but my cat drools A LOT. It just pours out continuously like a faucet.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2004, 03:16:34 PM »
I once had three dogs.  Now we're down to one.  The reason, one died of old age (14)
and the other one basically hung himself on a vine on the side of our house.  It was a hot day too.  Both dogs did not pass on the same day, the old one (Cody) passed in early March 2002.  And the younger one (Gus) passed sometime in July 2002.  I was away at camp while it happened, so I was somewhat relieved that I did not have to witness it.

I tell you this... *mind goes blank* I forgot my line!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2004, 05:39:48 PM »
How did it get it's head through the vine on the side of the house? I'm all perplexed and confused on how a dog could hang it's self.

Edited by - Popple on 3/18/2004 3:40:46 PM
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2004, 08:22:36 AM »
I'm sorry that 2 of your dogs died, Jman. Those stories just make me wanna CRY! :(

Anyway...

2. INNER-EAR NOOGIES

Put your hand in noogie position and rub the little piece of cartilige that juts out at the entrance to the inside of your dogs ear. The dogs head will probably tilt to one side with its eyes half closed.

--------------------
Maybe I need to take a chill pill.

Edited by - GiftedGirl on 3/21/2004 6:24:40 AM

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2004, 06:09:20 PM »
Popple, it's like you're perplexed and confused over EVERYTHING.

--------------------
I''m Sonya! Sonya the hedgehog! I''m Sonic''s lesser known sister and I''m the keeper of the Plasma Emerald!

Print