Print

Author Topic: The Sonic Adventure 2 Battle Story  (Read 2144 times)

« on: March 21, 2004, 10:48:25 AM »
Here are the rules:
1. 1-10 sentences per post.
2. Must be part of Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.
3. Must say whether you are in Hero story, Dark story or Chao World.
4. Can have humor(humor is recomended).
5. If next person posts in Dark story and person after that posts in Hero story, Hero story person must continue where last Hero story person left off.

HERO STORY

A helicopter is flying above the capital city. "Sigma alpha 2 heading due south over the city," says the driver into a radio. "Conformation of captured hedgehog status requested." somebody else said. The driver said "Hedgehog is secured in cargo section-- WHAT?! The hedgehog is gone! He's taken out everyone aboard!" A blue hedgehog named Sonic jumped out of the helicopter. "Talk about lowbudget flights!" he said "No food or movies? I'm outta here! I like running better." He tore off some metal from the chopper, hooked it to his feet and fell down to the city below.

--------------------
Maybe I need to take a chill pill.

Edited by - GiftedGirl on 3/21/2004 9:59:35 AM
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2004, 12:00:09 PM »
Anybody here?

--------------------
Solrock and Lunatone. Now that there''s a good combination.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2004, 01:31:20 PM »
Hel-LO!

--------------------
Solrock and Lunatone. Now that there''s a good combination.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2004, 08:13:50 PM »
Dark Story

Dr.Eggman Robotnik was searching through his grandfather, Prof.Gerald Robotnik's abandon labratory. And then some music came on:
"The story begins, with who's gonna win, and no other danger lies within! Aboard the ark, a genius at heart, wanting to one up, the mysteries of life! I am the Eggman! Thats what I am! I am the Eggman! I've got the master plan! I am the Eggman! Thats what I am! I am the Eggman! I've got that master plan!

Then the secrurity levels rised!

"Intruder alert! Intruder alert!"

"Blast"! Said Dr.Eggman. "It's going to be tough for me to get past this security, but luckily I brought my Egg Walker"! He then started blowing things up! But then, a bunch of security robots came in. "Get the intruder"! Said the leader robot! "Oh yeah, well, get a load of this"! Said Dr.Eggman! He destroyed the entire army of robots with one shot! "Ahh, there it is", said Dr.Eggman. "The Lost experiment"! Suddenly, another security bot came in. "Intruder! Intruder! Get out now! Get out now"! Said the security bots. "I don't think so", said Dr.Eggman. But then, the security bot blasted Dr.Eggman. "Ahh, he's not gonna get away with this"! Said Dr.Eggman. So this, he used one of his most powerful attacks, and the bot was destroyed. After the robot was destroyed, Eggman opened up the experiments cryogenic chamber. "Ahh"! He said. "This is exactly what I was looking for! My beef pies! I looking for these! Oh, and the experiment. Wow! Amasing! He could be the perfect weopen of mast distruction (unlike that stupid chaos the betrayed me!)".

To be continued (after someone continues the Hero story).

---------------------------------------------

I HAVE FURY!
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2004, 01:43:01 AM »
Hero Story

Sonic slid through the city using his metal piece as a board. Near the end, a giant semi truck chased him. It was scary, but Sonic kept ahead of it.

((Um, are we just telling the Sonic Adventure 2 Battle story? Because that's pretty boring.))

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2004, 07:36:18 PM »
DARK STORY

On Angel Island...

Rouge the bat was trying to get the Master Emerald when who should show up but Knuckles the echidna(who I should menchen is very good looking)!

--------------------
I''m Sonya! Sonya the hedgehog! I''m Sonic''s lesser known sister and I''m the keeper of the Plasma Emerald!

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2004, 04:58:53 PM »
(I didn't know Sonic had a well-known sister, let alone a lesser known one.)

"I hate that freakin'' marshmallow."- Homestar Runner, on Marshie
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2004, 03:48:10 PM »
(It's just a joke! Sonya's his only sister that I made up!)

--------------------
I''m Sonya! Sonya the hedgehog! I''m Sonic''s lesser known sister and I''m the keeper of the Plasma Emerald!

Print