Print

Author Topic: And So It Begins (a combo of Mario, Sonic, Kirby and Pokemon)  (Read 2749 times)

« on: May 28, 2004, 03:48:23 PM »
INTRO

A new evil... An unlikely team of heroes... A way cool adventure! This story features 4 heroes(3 of which you probably know), their friends and a new evil that is so powerful it will take all they've got just to stop one of it's evil plans! There's Mario, Sonic, Kirby and a Pokemon trainer named Teri against the ultamate villan known only as Ultima Nova(a combo of Bowser, Eggman *scribbles out "man" and writes "head"*, King Dedede and all the Dark-type Pokemon that Game Freak and Nintendo can come up with)! So get some popcorn, sit back in your chair and watch "And So It Begins"!

--------------------

"blbalaleblbalel... That''s all folks!" -Porky Pig''s most famous line
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2004, 06:42:32 PM »
Sounds exciting! I've got my popcorn ready.

-----------------------------------

The GamePro has left the building!
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2004, 07:53:06 PM »
Are you going to finish this one?
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2004, 10:05:29 AM »
Well of course I'm gonna finish it!

--------------------

"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2004, 08:07:46 PM »
Part 1

A young girl was walking in the woods. She had honey-colored hair and looked like she would start laughing any second now. Her name was Teri. She was a Pokemon trainer. Her only Pokemon, a Cyndaquil named FierSpyk, was walking by her side. Suddenly, FierSpyk's spikes popped out. "(Teri, I hear something wierd!)" he said. Teri exclaimed "I hear it to! It sounds like a Pokemon..." The two friends ran toward the sound. They came to a clearing where an Absol was in a battle. But not just any battle, no, the Absol was in combat with a huge, massive, gigantic robot! "(Ahhhh! Someone help me!)" the Absol cried, for the robot had just struck it with inhibitor beams(what are inhibitor beams anyway?). Teri was furious! Not only was the Absol being attacked by something it could not defend against, but it was starting to cough up blood! That was the last straw. She couldn't just stand in the sidelines and hope the Absol would win anymore. She had to do something.

"Hey metal head! If you wanna pick on someone, pick on me!" Well, maybe she shouldn't have done THAT. The robot then targeted its inhibitor beams on Teri. FierSpyk was frightened. His trainer was being hurt badly and he couldn't do a thing to stop it. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! FIERSPYK, GET OUT OF HERE AND GET TO SOMEPLACE SAFE!!!" "(No! I won't leave you like this!)"

Will Teri survive? Is the Absol doomed to die? And when the crud wil Mario, Sonic and Kirby get here?!? Find out next time!

--------------------

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2004, 10:43:59 AM »
So, whaddya think?

--------------------
"Can I have a cookie? No wait, 10 cookies? Can I have 20 cookies? 20 COOKIES?!?" --Wilson, ''Good Boy''

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2004, 08:44:57 PM »
Sounds great!......Shoot, I'm outa popcorn.

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2004, 08:33:10 AM »
Part 2 (finally!)

Sonic was having the time of his life. He had just kicked Dr Eggman's butt again, so he went to King's Island for a much needed vacation. He was on the "Beast" when he saw a strange glow coming from the nearby forest. "Huh? What's that?" He jumped out of the "Beast", which was a pretty brave thing to do considering it was at least 50 feet up.

----------------------

The robot continued to fire it's inhibitor beams at Teri. (and I ask again, what's an inhibitor beam?) She felt as if her insides were being fried like chickens. In a rash attempt to save his best friend, FierSpyk did the unthinkable: he taunted the robot. He stuck out his tounge, shook his butt and did the Underpants Dance, all while saying "(Nanny nanny boo boo! Stick your face in doo doo!)" Well, at least it got the robot away from Teri. But now FierSpyk was it's target!

(I'm sorry about your loss of popcorn, MarlieMoo.)

--------------------
"Can I have a cookie? No wait, 10 cookies? Can I have 20 cookies? 20 COOKIES?!?" --Wilson, ''Good Boy''

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2004, 05:29:33 PM »
Oh well, it happens. Hey, I went to King's Island once when I was little, but I was to chicken to ride The Beast, so I went on The Beastie instead.

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2004, 04:23:50 AM »
Awesome!  Though I never had popcorn in the first place, I think you should continue to post parts-a the story, with kirby next.

Mario has fused with the N-force!

Edited by - True Mario on 6/3/2004 6:43:21 AM
Mario has fused with the N-force!

Print