Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2509081 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7560 on: July 06, 2008, 07:04:18 PM »
Well, I agree with statement that simple games can reach a bigger audience than elaborate games, but "broken" was the wrong adjective to use. Also, he lost me right around the Shakespeare quotes and "master/slave" paraphrasing.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #7561 on: July 07, 2008, 09:43:54 AM »
It depends what game, and what new features are added.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7562 on: July 07, 2008, 12:21:37 PM »
Well, he basically called all non-casual games "broken".
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #7563 on: July 07, 2008, 12:42:09 PM »
Regards, Uncle Dolan

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #7564 on: July 07, 2008, 01:21:10 PM »
In the UK, pants are underwear. A friend of my British Bible prof didn't know that when she took a trip there a few years back. She got a tear in her pants (trousers) and needed to patch it up. They stopped at a gas station, and the prof asked her, while walking inside, if she needed anything. She yelled back from the car, "Some duct tape!" "What do you need duct tape for?" "Well, you should see my pants!"

Everyone else in the gas station heard her saying "I need duct tape because you should look at my underwear." To a pastor who's not her husband.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #7565 on: July 07, 2008, 02:56:15 PM »

« Reply #7566 on: July 07, 2008, 03:17:27 PM »
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #7567 on: July 07, 2008, 03:38:52 PM »
but I get to borrow your cloning machine for Angelina Jolie when you're done.

That's one.

I... really dislike that show.

That's two.

Don't cross that line man.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #7568 on: July 07, 2008, 04:39:41 PM »

A FREAKING JEDI WITH A FREAKING GUN! THIS IS MADNESS!
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #7569 on: July 07, 2008, 06:08:07 PM »
Is that a blaster or the bullet type of gun?

« Reply #7570 on: July 07, 2008, 06:10:42 PM »
*in before "THIS IS SPARTA"
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #7571 on: July 07, 2008, 07:21:56 PM »
SUPER
ASCII
WEEGEE!

,---~~"""""~~--,,
                                 ,-~"";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'''-,,
                             ,-''?;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'',
                         ,/';;;;;;;;;;;;;;___;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',
                      ,-'';;;;;;;;;;-~''''''. . . .'''~-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''-,
                     |';;;;;;;;;;-'. . . iiiiiiiii. . . . .'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'-,
               ___,l____,-'. . . . .||||||||||. . . . . . ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'-,
     _,,--~''''';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;??"""~-lllllllll||||||. . . . .'|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'-,
   ,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;?'''~--,,,|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''-,,
   |;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;__,,,,,,,,,,,,--------,,,,___?'''~--;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''~~-,,
   ';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,~|||||||||ii,,................,-iii|||||||ii,,~--,,,''~-,,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''~,
     ''-,_;;;;;;;;;;;;/'/|l''.......'''-l||i,.........../|ll'''???'''~ii||,....?''--,''~-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'
          ''~~------|.'''..............''ll''......../l'...............''l|-........|''~-,'-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'i
                    '|...,,--~~-,..................,,--~~-,,..............|;;;;;;''~-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',
                     ,l-'~-,. . . . '',............,-'-~-,. . . .''............|;;;;;;;;;;;''',;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'|
                    |||';;;;;'|, . . . .'|...........|||';;;;;'|, . . . '|..........|';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''-,_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/
                   ||||O|||;:|. . . . .'|..........||||O|||;:|. . . . '|.........|;;;;;;;;;;;;;_,,,--,,'_--,,,,--,'
                    '|||||||||||;|. . . . ,l..........|||||||||||;|. . . . ,l.........|;;;;;;;;;,-'''...........''~,;;;/
                    ,||||||;-'_ . . .,/...........'|l|l|||l'. . . . ./.........|';;;;;;;;;/..................|;|
                ,,--'''..........?'''~'-,.............'-,,_. . ,,~'............,_,-''/'..........,-........|'|
    |||i      ,-'........................................??...........,,-..............--,,,-''........./;'-,
    '|||||i,,/'.....................................................,,i|||i'............................./''~''''
     |||||||'................................i||i,............_,,iii|||||||i...........................,-''
     ||||||'..............................,ii||||||||||iiiiiiiiiii||||||||||||||i'..................,.....,,,-''
      '|||||,...........................,i||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||i'..................,,--''-~';;;;,
       '|||i,......................,-i||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||l'.................,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'|
         ''-i||||-,,_........._,-iiil''?''lll|||||||||||||||||||||||lll'''?................,/'?;;;;;;;;;;;;~---'
                '''==iiiiiiiiiiiii='     ....?"""""""?.......................,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,|
                                     '|.....................................,/''~~-?''~--,,~'
                                      '|................................,/':::::::::::::::::?'''~--,,
                                      '|.............................,/'::::::::::::::::::::::,,----'''~-,
                                 ,,-~''''.........................,/''::::::::::::::::::::,-''?;;;;;;;;;;;;,
                              ,/'::::::::'....................,-''::::::::::::::::::::::/';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'',
                              |'::::::::::::'-,_............,,-|:::::::::::::::::::::::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
                              |::::::::::::::::,'--,,,,--~''';;;|::::::::::::::::::::::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
do you have this font installed?
Well, you should. It's a good font.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 07:34:07 PM by CrossEyed7 »

« Reply #7572 on: July 07, 2008, 08:37:37 PM »
I looked them up and I am glad I do not.

« Reply #7573 on: July 07, 2008, 10:06:41 PM »
Coming soon, to a town near you...

One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #7574 on: July 08, 2008, 01:08:16 AM »

Man of the FEAR!!

Print