Print

Author Topic: Little bad things you did.  (Read 15039 times)

« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2006, 04:23:57 PM »
Did I tell about the peanut butter spoonage?
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2006, 05:50:43 PM »
No. But I often eat peanut butter out of the jar with a knife.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2006, 06:54:49 PM »
when I was 4, while my mom was in the kitchen, drew a beautiful picture upon her bedroom door. THen when she got to her door, she was like: "WHAT DID YOU DO! and I was like, "Didn't I draw a pretty picture, mommy?"
I did something similar when I was young too.  I scribbled on my bedroom wall, and my mom got mad.  Maybe that's why we had a chalk board in the hallway.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2006, 07:33:51 PM »
I've done something (unintentionally) that I won't forget any time soon...

Okay, it was maybe a year ago, and my mother was taking my brother to a friends house, so my step brother and I were all alone in the house. I was trying to find a number, so I punched in '411' on the phone, but it just so happens that I actually punched in '911'. I didn't notice this, however until a lady picked up, and informed me that I was talking to someone in the Police Station.

Not thinking, I hung up. They called back, however, and told me that they were going to send an officer to my house to check out the problem. Now, it just so happens that my parent arrived at the same exact time as the police officer did, and that caused some confusion. At least the officer was nice about it. He let me off with a warning to be more careful when dialing numbers, and he was off. My mom had a laugh about it (to my relief), and...well...that's about it.

So, it's not really a 'little bad thing' I did; just a stupid mistake. :)
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2006, 07:58:34 PM »
This is a very small one, but when I was at school, I ditchd the bench a lot.  The Yard-duties, which are really stupid, would always look for me, and I would be hiding in the playground equipment.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 08:07:56 PM by G-Dawg »

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2006, 10:15:29 PM »
I have a few, one time in gym class i finally decided to do something to the girl that always buged me. I was kinda empty on ideas. Then i noticed I had a piece of gum in my pocket. I new what to do, i chewed up the gum and when she wasnt looking...... I stuck it in her hair!! Then also a aother trick was the old ruber band on the water fountain trick.. this is a good one, one day my mom bought a bunch of lawn ornaments (the ones that had a stick to stick them to the ground. Later i was playing with a ball but it got stuck on the roof. so my dad made a loong stick out of smaller sticks to get the ball of the roof. then my parents left, i decided to twirl around that loong stick. And i did, I didnt know were i was going.Then i accidently destroyed one of moms lawn things. Poor ladybug!!! I hid the broken thing behind some bushes and tey never found our.....for some time anyway....
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Print