Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1710482 times)

« Reply #6150 on: October 23, 2009, 08:44:43 AM »
What do you want from him Black Mage? Do want him to dress in drag and do the hula or something?

Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #6151 on: October 23, 2009, 05:36:36 PM »
Are you guys being obtuse because you actually disagree with what I'm saying, or because I'm the one saying it?

To answer your question, PaperLuigi, I want the same thing from him as I want from all members. Quality, interesting talking points, posts that contribute to discussions instead of deterring or halting them.

Did ShadowBrain do anything wrong? No, I don't think so. He went with the flow of this topic. This topic just happens to be awful.

I'm running out of ways to explain this, so I'll ask the question a third time: "What benefit does the author or any other member get from posting/reading posts that don't contribute anything at all?  "Getting it off their chest" is all well and good, but if that's the inevitable response, I have to ask do you really think a public forum is the appropriate outlet for that? There exists live journals, blogs, twitter, and facebook for that sort of thing.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #6152 on: October 23, 2009, 08:43:34 PM »
In that case, I suppose I'll start a blog about my staph infections.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #6153 on: October 23, 2009, 09:14:31 PM »
I like the tone of your response, because you're right; blogging about your staph infection is so much more ludicrous than posting about it on a Super Mario message board.

I will also take your continued avoidance of the actual point of the discussion to mean you have no reasonable response.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #6154 on: October 23, 2009, 09:17:04 PM »
Guys guys

i have a mole on my penus
every

« Reply #6155 on: October 23, 2009, 10:30:34 PM »
Really, Glorb?

Kinky.

Anyways, is anyone else's computer so slow that dragging one window over another results in the following effect?:
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #6156 on: October 23, 2009, 10:55:25 PM »
Oh, man, I remember when that would happen to me on XP. 'Course, on Vista, I've got some weird thing that keeps giving me BSODs at least once a day and, periodically, endless windows will spawn, usually if I mess with the Tabs feature.

« Reply #6157 on: October 24, 2009, 12:27:45 AM »
That kinda looks like a picture I once made in my photoshop class as an experiment.

I have two weeks to find a job. The temp job at the conveyor belt company is ending and I've put my notice in at my regular job. Someone is being promoted for no good reason at all. She does the same work as everyone else. She doesn't do it faster, she certainly doesn't do it better. She just does it. She's also getting a raise which ticks me off greatly considering I've been at the place over a year and haven't heard anything about a raise myself (you get a raise for working there a year, fyi).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #6158 on: October 24, 2009, 08:10:07 AM »
Wow, you must not really need a job because that's horribly irresponsible.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #6159 on: October 24, 2009, 09:31:28 AM »
Maybe talking to your boss and asking for a raise would have been a better move instead of quitting before you have another job during an economic recession.

« Reply #6160 on: October 24, 2009, 10:37:04 AM »
He hasn't listened to me as of yet, so I don't think he's going to listen to me now. I know it's irresponsible, but I've had enough. I am tired of being ignored.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #6161 on: October 24, 2009, 02:12:02 PM »
I didn't think the princess was that much of a *****.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #6162 on: October 24, 2009, 04:21:34 PM »
That took me a couple seconds to get.

« Reply #6163 on: October 24, 2009, 04:28:37 PM »
I didn't think the princess was that much of a *****.

Toadsworth is such as slave-driver! I'm never working under him again.

I've applied at a couple of places that are hiring for the holidays. Maybe they'll call me, and one will become a full-time job..

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #6164 on: October 25, 2009, 06:31:57 PM »
Every time I read modern-men magazines like Esquire and Maxim and pass through the fashion section I always end up feeling like a broke loser. I mean, four hundred bucks for a ****ing white dress shirt? Who do they think reads these things, German artistocrats?
every

Print