Print

Author Topic: TMK's Art Museum: Show us your stuff!  (Read 97125 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #240 on: May 22, 2007, 09:04:19 PM »
Acrylic? At first, I could have sworn that those were watercolor.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #241 on: May 25, 2007, 04:34:47 PM »
Dimentio feels like crap.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #242 on: May 27, 2007, 11:17:24 PM »
Click the Super Smash Bros. emblem to see it in its full size. It looks expensive, doesn't it? Hahahaa... it's just pine, stained. In terms of materials, it is hardly worth a dollar.

For this one, don't click the link unless you've read all of Lord of the Flies, or at least know what happens to Piggy at the end.
Lord of the Flies + EarthBound
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #243 on: May 28, 2007, 06:24:01 AM »

« Reply #244 on: May 29, 2007, 06:41:21 PM »
Man, I rule so hard with my face shading.

As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #245 on: May 29, 2007, 08:39:53 PM »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #246 on: May 30, 2007, 08:14:14 AM »
"Guess a little chicken wire and paper maché... goes not a very long, long way. Wait a minute, Homestar, who's that in your mouth? Did you eat Luigi?"
"Yes, Stwong Bad, I ate Luigi. He tasted like mushwooms."

(warning: big)
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #247 on: May 30, 2007, 08:20:56 PM »
Normally, the kind of drawings I do are things like this:

But I have done a few realistic drawings.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v45/invader_bees/HPIM0106.jpg This is a cow skull. Just white and sienna colored pencils. (sorry about the flash spot)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v45/invader_bees/HPIM0100.jpg Pretty self explanatory, I think. The weird blue things are those meditation balls with the chimes.

So..that's that. Hope you guys like them!
"Hooray! I'm useful! I'm having a wonderful time!"

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #248 on: May 31, 2007, 06:18:20 PM »
Here's a little art that I made on Tuesday. Just some doodles created out of boredom during English class.

The top guitar and amp are mine, or at least the guitar. The amp is the one I plan on getting this summer by means of a job.
The bottom person and guitar are Buckethead and his custom Gibson Les Paul with a killswitch built right in. Yeah, Buckethead's awesome.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #249 on: June 01, 2007, 06:56:03 PM »
My forté is typing fanfiction, not drawing pictures. However, I decided to pick up a pencil today and, well...

It's nothing to write home about, but I could do worse.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #250 on: June 01, 2007, 07:00:44 PM »
It's nothing to write home about
Is it something to draw home about?

(Yes, ending that sentence with a preposition was intentional. It was necessary for the joke.)

« Reply #251 on: June 01, 2007, 08:27:23 PM »
My forté is typing fanfiction, not drawing pictures. However, I decided to pick up a pencil today and, well...

It's nothing to write home about, but I could do worse.

LUIGI IN SPAAAAAAACE-----! XD

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #252 on: June 03, 2007, 02:41:39 PM »
Drew this zombe the other night.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #253 on: June 03, 2007, 03:22:00 PM »
Buckethead=awesomeness
I only watch [adult swim]

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #254 on: June 03, 2007, 06:15:52 PM »
Holy cow! Mr. Face is now the mascot for Raisin Bran?!

Print