Print

Author Topic: Weekly Releases (10/1) +  (Read 394870 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1620 on: March 16, 2011, 05:57:42 AM »
Meanwhile, Prologus has the abysmal arcade mode for replay value, and not much else. You can go through the story again to grind levels and equipment drops for Lightning and the Warrior of Light, sure, but that's a pretty boring way to spend a week, and a lot of players will already have one of those characters at a decent level from the original game anyway (and the other is Lightning).

Seems like comparing the two is sort of like deciding what you want to serve your kid for lunch. You can go buy unsatisfying and unhealthy fast food (Prologus) and try to justify it with the included toy (Aerith), or you can buy stuff to make a paddlesaw healthy and delicious homemade lunch (Case Zero) and have leftovers for later (achievements).

« Reply #1621 on: March 16, 2011, 06:21:05 AM »
012 accesses the savefile of the original? I'd better figure out how to transfer stuff between PSP memory sticks because I've switched since then.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1622 on: March 16, 2011, 06:34:01 AM »
Switched memory sticks or switched PSPs? Moving data between sticks is relatively easy; just go into USB mode and copy the folder to your computer, then swap out memory sticks and copy it back to the other one. Otherwise there's nothing you can do, because Dissidia is one of those PSP games where the save data is locked to the system; you can move the data to another memory stick and still use it on the same PSP, but you can't load it from a different one.

« Reply #1623 on: March 27, 2011, 12:03:38 AM »
Sorry for the lateness; I've had poor access this week / been playing MvC3 at people's houses all week.

Yes, many 3DS games came out this week. I don't know why.

I've been playing Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy and managing my AP, CP, HP, KP, PP, and XP. I wish that was a joke.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1624 on: March 27, 2011, 02:54:14 PM »
Hm, Rayman 3D...

It'll have to take a number.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #1625 on: March 28, 2011, 05:59:14 PM »
Well that was a quick turnaround. Hope you didn't miss last week!

This is an awesome week, with the 3DS launching and a god-tier RB lineup.

And for Deezer this week, we have Pinkalicious.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1626 on: March 28, 2011, 07:23:25 PM »
Why are you counting the 3DS release for the week of 3/28 if it was release on the 27th?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #1627 on: March 28, 2011, 07:38:36 PM »
I consider a week to begin on Sunday out of respect for God, who is the Father, and also out of respect for my calender, who is a grid. I can't really make a good list until Monday, however, because much of the info on a week's digital releases doesn't come out until then. When I update I re-title the thread to the current date (Monday). But if circumstances prevent me from updating until a later day I still use Monday's date for consistency.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1628 on: March 28, 2011, 09:09:39 PM »
Just The 3rd Birthday for me this week. It won't affect my enjoyment of the game itself, but I hope it's true that the bonus costume for Dissidia Duodecim is a pack-in with first-run copies here like it was in Japan, so I can use Aya Brea with Lightning's moveset instead of Lightning with Lightning's moveset once I pick up that game.

calender

« Reply #1629 on: March 28, 2011, 09:22:34 PM »
I have that card.

« Reply #1630 on: April 04, 2011, 04:23:36 PM »
Yaaawn. I guess there's The Lost Hobo King expansion for Stacking.

« Reply #1631 on: April 11, 2011, 11:15:44 AM »
Pata pata pata pon!

Squinkies Squinkies Squinkies Deezer!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #1632 on: April 11, 2011, 05:21:22 PM »
All right, Play With Birds is finally out! Now I don't have to worry about catching salmonella!
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #1633 on: April 25, 2011, 05:53:25 PM »
Sorry I missed last week; here is this week. I might try to put up last week's info later. It was a much more interesting week!

I'll be checking out Outland, but mostly playing a bazillion more hours of Gears 3, like last week.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1634 on: April 25, 2011, 08:29:32 PM »
You listed PSN.  Is that working now?  Oh, never mind.  I see what you did there. 

No problem missing last week.  It's not like there was a Game of the Year candidate released or anything. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print