Print

Author Topic: The FBM Museum!  (Read 28577 times)

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2010, 02:24:22 AM »
I wholeheartedly approve of this image.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2010, 06:51:32 AM »
Nice job.  The attention to detail in the background and the coloring is amazing.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2010, 09:52:08 AM »
Remarkable!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2010, 02:44:07 PM »
Very nice. It really captures the bros.' personalities.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2010, 05:23:01 PM »
You win a cookie.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2010, 07:16:42 PM »
WARNING! MASSIVE WALLPAPER COMING DOWN THE PIPE!

(This is unoffical Super Paper Mario Wallpaper)

This fan-made desktop wallpaper was inspired by the 4th world in Super Paper Mario. I was playing through the level one day and noticed the cool patterns on the space doors. I thought it would make for a cool background so I made a replica of it with added details and stuff. Enjoy. (:

Don't like Squirp that much? Okay, here's one without him being in the foreground.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 07:19:52 PM by FlamingBlueMario »
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2010, 11:08:18 PM »
A rather...interesting drawing that I made of Mario.

Also, I'm accepting requests. :D (But only for a short time! Click on the link for details!)
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2010, 01:20:43 PM »
I love Mario's stoic expression, FBM.

« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2010, 10:53:18 PM »
Thanks, Weegee. (:

I'm now officially taking requests. The mushroom power-up received the most votes, so I'll draw 10 requested drawing for the first 10 people who post here. (: (I feel like a broken record...) Anyway, request away! :D 

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2010, 08:20:17 AM »
How about a screenshot from a theoretical Lord of the Rings sidescrolling platformer?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2010, 01:52:44 PM »
Mario doing the [dukar]ty work of an actual plumber.

« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2010, 02:11:42 PM »
Anything related to Superstar Saga.  My imagination is failing me now, so I'll probably change this to something more specific later.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2010, 09:28:37 PM »
Toad as the theoritical star of his own game. I was imagining some kind of platformer/spinoff (like Super Princess Peach), but whatever genre you think of is fine. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2010, 09:38:45 PM »
but whatever genre you think of is fine. :)

FPS

« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2010, 09:53:56 PM »
Hmm...

I'd like to see the poster for No Mercy from L4D1, but with Mario characters dressed as and taking the place of the L4D survivors. That would be awesome. :D
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print