Print

Author Topic: kirby_101 and his/her Luigi in M64 crusade...  (Read 4386 times)

« on: June 07, 2002, 06:28:31 PM »
kirby_101 keeps posting threads trying to put an image in the topic. Not realizing that when posted the forum trunicates the lengh of code causing the URL to be broken and messing up the topic in the list. This actually shows how unstable this forum is. And buggy as well.

Also, even IF you could get the entire URL to fit in the alloted amount of characters, WE couldn't see your image as it is on your computer. WE can not access your computer. You have to upload the image to a web server and post a link to it.

Well, kirby_101, if you have proof of Luigi in Mario 64, post it INSIDE the thread. Not in the topic. Ok?

n00b

Edited by - Jasoco on 6/7/2002 5:31:17 PM

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2002, 03:23:30 PM »
His luigi in M64 crusade.

I was trying to get pics of luigi when hes in the game into the thing,
 but it would,nt work!
 sorry any ways.

I have a digital camera,
 just in case you are wondering were I might have got a picture.

"I know tom cruise, adam sandler, eddie murphy,
 and yet none of them know me."

Edited by - kirby_101 on 6/8/2002 2:25:16 PM

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2002, 10:48:38 PM »
What picture? I have not seen a picture in any of your posts. Just claims that he exists. Post the picture! Upload it somewhere and post a link!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2002, 09:54:27 AM »
Sorry to spoil the fun, but Luigi is NOT in Super Mario 64! Nintendo did plan to put him in the game, but due to the limited memory on the cartridge, they couldn't fit him in...so they just left the game with Mario.

Although some web sites claim to have 'pictures' of Luigi in the game, these are just hacks and/or manipulations of existing screen-shots of Mario...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2002, 04:17:34 PM »
That means that they couldn't fit the "play as Peach" cheat, as well as most of the cheats in the whole game. So, therefore, Mario Maniac gives up too easily

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2002, 02:43:42 AM »
Mario Maniac is right. Luigi is not in the game anywhere at all period.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2002, 06:03:36 AM »
And besides...
If Luigi WAS in Super Mario 64, then Nintendo would've announced it a long time ago!

------------------------------
"I am the mighty Shigeru Miyamoto! You will all bow down to me, for I am the God of videogames!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2002, 06:19:57 PM »
Would it be a secret if they announced he was in it? You aren't thinking clearly. I was told by a friend that Luigi is somewhere in SMRPG as a playable character as well, not just that cameo where he says, "I wanna be a great plumber, like my brother Mario."

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2002, 05:00:32 PM »
I know how to get Mario to hold his hat while you play,

go into the second snow level and go up to where the giant snowman is. Let
him blow you off of the bridge and let your hat blow off as well, but don't pick it up! Find the tree that will warp you to another part of the level.  Warp with this tree 9 times. After you've warped 9 times, go pick up your hat and watch what happens!

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2002, 05:04:38 PM »
As I constantly repeat, ask deezer or any other staff member. Luigi is not in SM64. I truly am annoyed by all the morons who cease to believe it. Ah yes, Luigi does appear more in SMRPG, at the end.

Hey, it''s me, the local couch potato, hey look, I found some lint and a quarter...

Print