Print

Author Topic: Need help with Super Mario World  (Read 3309 times)

« on: July 31, 2002, 12:47:41 AM »
Okay...this is really making me angry. I have completed every secret exit in this game that I can think of, but I only have 94 whatever complete. Does anyone know where I can see a screenshot of a completely completed game (like the map), or are there any really commonly overlooked secret exits that i may have missed? i did all the the funky, radical, crazy bonus world levels, i found the back door, i got soda lake, and i found at least one secret exit for every red level. is there something i am missing here? well, apparently, but what could it be?

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2002, 01:11:26 AM »
Have u found Soda Lake yet??
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2002, 10:51:08 AM »
He already said he found it. Anyway, try the forest. There is one exit there that builds the exact same path as another(the ghost house), so it isn't visible.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2002, 03:36:52 PM »
I've still got a world map from the last time somebody had trouble:

http://www11.brinkster.com/yoshisan/images/smw_map.gif

And you might also want to check the star road normal exits, in case you just took the secret ones on some.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2002, 04:15:57 PM »
Yeah, that was why the other person didn't get 96 goals. He missed one of the Star Road normal exits.

Ok, either my cpu monitor is screwed up, or your TV is. Most of the colors are wrong on your map.

Who cares, anyway?

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2002, 04:55:10 PM »
Nah, the picture was just taken after the post-Special-World transformation thingie.  The map colors change along with enemy faces.

"We took pity on him because he''d lost both parents at an early age. I think that, on reflection, we should have wondered a bit more about that."

--Lord Downey, Terry Pratchett''s "Hogfather"

Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2002, 07:15:21 PM »
I KNEW IT!!!!
Whats that other door too bowsers castle?is it the back door?tell me all about it!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2002, 02:46:25 PM »
Yeah, that second entrance is the back door.  You get to it through a secret exit on that big red level (of course) and then by going through the valley fortress.
By entering the back door, you skip the first two parts of Bowser's castle, the parts where you choose a numbered door to go through, and go straight to the part with the shining spot light and the ninjis.
All in all, it makes Bowser's castle very very short.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2002, 06:46:42 PM »
My strategy to avoid that is on the Star Road levels, I always do the normal exit first, THEN do the secret exit. Also, with the Forest of Illusion, I get the secret exit to Forest of Illusion 1, then the one that leads back from the Ghost house.

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2002, 08:12:37 AM »
Yes, the star road exits can throw you off.  If you beat the regular exit, Mario will go back to the star if you haven't beaten it yet.  Also the Forest of Illusion one is a tick off!

Print