Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Brothers 2  (Read 6801 times)

« on: January 05, 2004, 10:41:48 AM »
My son has a Game Boy Sp, I think.  He is stuck on Level 6 - 1.  He cannot find the key to unlock the door.  Please help him find it.

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2004, 05:47:00 PM »
To get the key go to the key with all the pipes (Jars). (I'm reading this from a stratgy guide I have) It says to go down the fifth jar from the far right. I hope this helps.
I am a trained master of each of the weapons of battle

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2004, 07:28:50 AM »
Thanks, he finally found it last night.  Now he is stuck on 7-1, where you get to the top of the vines and have to deal with the bomb dropping birds, he gets to the little building with those round things that go around and around.  He cannot find the exit or where to go next.  Any ideas, and is this "guide" available at a book store?

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2004, 12:14:22 PM »
I think you have to ride one of the birds back to the left, past where you came up...
I'm only basing this off of memory, though, so I may be wrong.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2004, 12:16:37 PM »
Thanks I will have him try that, I know he road the bird back to where he came up but not beyond.

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2004, 02:36:30 PM »
I'm not sure if you can find the strategy guide anymore. Try looking online. One place I'd look is at nintendo.com, but I'm really not sure.
I am a trained master of each of the weapons of battle

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2004, 02:37:42 PM »
Thanks.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2004, 02:52:49 PM »
Haha, it's funny how this guy made a screen name specifically for this one topic about his tips for his son.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2004, 07:10:41 PM »
Yes, Fifth, you are right.

You go to the very end of 7-1, jump up on a bird and ride it all the way back going over a wall revealing a vegetable that when pulled sends you up in that rocket that your son may have encountered in earlier levels.

"I do one sit-up a day. I get up in the morning; that''s half. I lay down at night; that''s the other half. I figured out a long time ago that my body was just for carrying my head from place to place." ~Mark Lowry
Formerly quite reasonable.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2004, 03:12:34 PM »
And if you wanna get technical about it, the birds are called "Albatosses" It's a play on the real bird the Albatross, but since they toss Bob-ombs, they are called Albatoss.

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2004, 03:30:53 PM »
He doesn't want to get technical about it.

my pathetic attempts at humor are fleeting

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2004, 05:57:07 PM »
I wasn't referring to the actual guy, I was using "you" as a hypothetical "you," not a literal "you."

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2005, 09:20:29 PM »
I can't beat the NES version mainly because:

A. My NES is worn-out and dirty

B. I'm used to SMB & SMB3
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2005, 09:22:20 PM »
Stop bumping old topics ...........................
I'm a horrible person.

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2005, 10:01:40 PM »
I'm NOT bumping!!!!!! >:( 
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

Print