Print

Author Topic: Something about Mario Golf and Tennis  (Read 3684 times)

« on: May 28, 2000, 11:56:11 PM »
 How is it that Baby Mario is in the Camelot developed Mario Sports games? Is the Mario universe progressing behind our backs?

I'm a Pokemon fan, so what?  Mario's still #1 in my book.
I'm a Pokemon fan, so what?  Mario's still #1 in my book.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2000, 01:31:53 AM »
Good question. My theory is that he's the same Baby Mario from Yoshi's Island, and Camelot just threw him in because they ran out of ideas for characters. This could also explain Waluigi's appearance...

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2000, 02:23:48 AM »
Don't look for logic in a Japanese video game based on the Mario series. :)

Temporal distortions, I suppose... that's the best NOA could come up with in their MT blurb.

Let's do the Mario, all together now!

http://codebook.stals.com
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2000, 02:57:56 AM »
Maybe Baby Mario is either:
a) Mario's son (don't like this)
b) A clone of Mario (ho-hum)
c) A young child whom Mario is teaching in the plumber arts... (I like this one)...

Fryguy - summoned from the flame
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2000, 10:33:02 AM »
No, no, no. The baby mario from the game is from yoshi's island. mario just got him using "Mario's time machine."

"...swing them side to side...do the mario!"
(i know, the lyrics are wrong...)

One Ring to rule them all...
May the force be with you...
"saying from kirby"
Gotta catch 'em all
its-a me-a, Mario.

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2000, 10:35:58 AM »
No, no, no. The baby mario from the game is from yoshi's island. mario just got him using "Mario's time machine."

One Ring to rule them all...
May the force be with you...
"saying from kirby"
Gotta catch 'em all
its-a me-a, Mario.

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2000, 03:49:54 PM »
Baby Mario, I think is like the next generation of Marios. I mean, Marios going to die sooner or later, so he needs a replacement. Like at the end of yoshis Island, is said "heros are born!". Nintendo's going to milk Mario:The Next Generation after Miyamoto leaves.

Kweeh! Kweeh!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2000, 07:39:55 PM »
Don't give it too much thought, these are the same people who based an entire game of Mario wearing a bucket on his head.

I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation. We're in space.
I don''''t think you understand the gravity of the situation. We''''re in space. FOY!

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2000, 07:42:03 PM »
Yeah, and they made it kinda fun too. Usually I have Yoshi with a bucket on his head though. Yoshi!

-Yoshi348
Pika.

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2000, 02:08:27 PM »
Baby Mario, hmmm.... maybe he's Mario's son (though I very much doubt it) or his past self from Yoshi's Island (highly likely). What really gets me is that they don't add Baby Luigi or Baby Bowser. Grrrr...

"Racoon Power!"
"Racoon Power!"

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2000, 04:16:55 PM »
Um... SMW2:YI... YS.... MP.... MP2... all Baby Bowser games.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2003, 09:26:47 PM »
You are looking at the Fungi Forums' second-oldest topic. King_Gengar's post above is also the second-oldest post in these forums, coming 10 hours and 22 minutes after the first.

There seemed to be some confusion in The 2003 SUPER POSTERS! (not posters like paper, people posters!) as to which of the currently active members has been here the longest. From this topic we can see that the one in question is Chocobo, not Fifth.

(I am excluding Deezer and DavidDayton because they are both staff members—of course they'd be here the longest!)

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2003, 11:29:56 PM »
Busy busy!

Eccentricity is my goal.
That was a joke.

Print