Print

Author Topic: new Donkey Kong game discovered!  (Read 3488 times)

« on: September 14, 2000, 02:30:18 PM »
Has anyone ever heard of a game called Konami World for the NES? It was a game released only in Japan by Konami let you play as some of Konami's most popular characters, like Simon Belmont from Castlevania and Goemon from Legend of the Mystical Ninja, who you had to rescue first. One of the characters you have to rescue to play as is Donkey Kong. I don't know how Konami got the rights to use D.K. in their game, but they did. D.K.'s level is this building filled with robots. Search the net and you'll probably be able to find a ROM of it.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2000, 09:02:34 PM »
Oh man, I totally forgot about that!

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2000, 05:32:24 PM »
Kickle Cubicle..!
I LOVED THAT GAME SO MUCH!!!!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2000, 01:21:26 PM »
 Wow, I didn't thhink anyone else would remember Kickle Cubicle! They really should remake it for gameboy color for all the people who never got to play it, or even better, make a sequel.

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2000, 05:05:12 PM »
I agree completly my bruddah in gaming. Come to think of it, I haven't played that game in years...Ahh, the fuzzy memories of my youth!

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2000, 05:30:12 PM »
uh cn u get a screen shot of this DK cameo please?

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2000, 06:12:05 AM »
 I will be able to get a screen shot once I get the disk with the save state on it back(I handed it in at school because it had pictures for a project I was doing too). I'll e-mail you a screen shot once I get my save state back.

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2000, 01:14:36 PM »
Yay! I got my save state back! Anyone who wants screenshots from Konami World just ask and leave your e-mail address(I can't post the screenshots because I don't have a web space provider) and i'll send them to you.

Print