Print

Author Topic: Funny/Bad moments on other forums  (Read 15442 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2006, 08:20:54 AM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2006, 09:59:46 AM »
Weren't they recently got hacked? I tried going there because, before my favourite Mario character was Luigi (who, back then, I called 'Green Mario') it was Yoshi. I still like playing Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's Story to this day. :)

Anyway, I wondered where all of the boards had gone, but all I found was a substitute board, so I looked through that. Kinda sad that happened, really. Nearly everything was deleted, from what I saw.

They were hacked, yes, but they have been able to make a new better board. Though it has had a few annoying teen dramas.
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2006, 07:00:47 PM »
Heh, that panda picture rules.

Anyway right now I'm having fun screwing with some 11 year old's message board. Seriously, the banner at the top of the page doesn't even show up right.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2006, 04:48:20 AM »

AHAHAHAHA I don't get it. \:o

btw, I remember when, on PE2k, I kept getting PMed by this Indian guy who kept telling me all of these sites and asking me Pokemon questions. In all-caps. :O Then, he got banned.

And he came back under a new name. AAAGH! Luckily, the GMods and Admins ended up IP banning him. He hasn't been back for ages, so I guess it worked. *phew*
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2006, 01:36:39 PM »
"0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic."
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2006, 06:24:59 PM »
This is the only forum I go to ever since.

GameFAQs: Once liked it there, posted on AC boards, really nice people, but power-hungry mods and opinion is outlawed drove me away

GameSpot-Fanboyisim be darned! Too much! Too much! Plus, I felt like an outcast.

Yeah, I see your point, especially on GameSpot! I only pop in there once in a while to make a new blog entry or go to my unions. I don't even bother to check my PMs anymore because it's mostly friend requests,union requests, or PMs from union officers with stuff that doesn't concern me.

Print