Print

Author Topic: Pokemon topic  (Read 143423 times)

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #435 on: December 24, 2006, 12:59:09 PM »
Here is my main team in Emerald:

Gardevoir Lv52
Ludicolo Lv53
Swellow Lv53
Mightyena Lv53
Blaziken Lv53
Magneton Lv53

Right now, I have my Gardevoir in my PC and my Ludicolo at the Daycare Center (along with a female Marill), so in the party right now, I have Corphish and Goldeen replacing them (so I can level them up and have them evolve).

I'll post my LeafGreen party when I find the game...
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #436 on: December 24, 2006, 02:38:22 PM »
Nice team. ;)
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Jman

• Score
« Reply #437 on: December 25, 2006, 01:50:09 AM »
And I'm sure they hate you very very much. You really suck. :D
Well, mainly because my freakin' Pikachu refeused to evolve...at level 30!  Too much like the one from the show!  I'm doing Pokemon Blue next time!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #438 on: December 25, 2006, 06:26:03 PM »
I learned that the hard way, but it kinda made me happy. I mean, Raichu isn't on my Top Six. Pikachu is. :D
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #439 on: December 27, 2006, 01:59:42 AM »
You can't make Pikachu evolve in Yellow... that is, the one you start with. If you trade it to a different game you can, but that's kind of lame.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #440 on: December 27, 2006, 08:24:03 AM »
... What's lame about it?

« Reply #441 on: December 27, 2006, 07:04:29 PM »
Well, the whole point of Yellow is having Pikachu follow you, which is kinda cool... but once you evolve it in another game, it won't follow you around or anything. Then, it's just a Raichu, and the game is just like Red and Blue except with very small differences. =[
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #442 on: December 28, 2006, 02:31:40 AM »
Ah-... exactly. That's my point exactly. I mean, what would the game have without that awful, distorted voice?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #443 on: December 28, 2006, 03:57:18 PM »
T_T It's all the same to me.

« Reply #444 on: January 08, 2007, 08:04:03 PM »
I still can't believe that Diamond and Pearl will be coming out in only a little more than 4 month(s/es). It's the generation I've most anticipated, I think, because I've been hearing such great stuff off of Pokemon fan sites, the kind of stuff I didn't have access to before the release of G/S/C or R/S. Ooooooh, I can't wait!

« Reply #445 on: January 08, 2007, 09:28:40 PM »
I got PMD Blue last week and answered the questions and got... BULBASAUR! Yes! My first Pokemon ever, and I loved it. Teammate: Squirtle. Team name: Fancy Lads.

I'll tell you if I need rescuin'.

Br26

• Ping timeout
« Reply #446 on: January 08, 2007, 09:30:08 PM »
I pre ordered Diamond and Pearl last week, so I should be getting it just as you all do. Cant wait :)
Im sorry mario, but our princess is in another castle! He He, just joking!

« Reply #447 on: January 10, 2007, 07:21:35 PM »
They've got preorders for Diamond and Pearl already?!!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #448 on: April 04, 2007, 03:31:26 PM »
I think this topic needs a revival for the upcoming of...
Pokèmon Diamond and Pokèmon Pearl.
Did you, too, preorder one or both of the games (I preordered Diamond)? Do you not want to preorder it? Why? Express your Pokëmon Diamond and Pearl feelings, members of the Fungi Forums!
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #449 on: April 04, 2007, 04:02:55 PM »
I didn't preorder because preordering is for failures.

Actually, it's because I've always manage to get copies of both games at some smaller store, like K-Mart or Sears. On the first day too. Thus, I rule.

Plus, I'd probably lose the bonus stylus like I have with my last couple of stylus' I bought (which based on my last count, was over 9000).
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print