Print

Author Topic: Gallery of BP  (Read 235581 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #495 on: May 13, 2009, 02:26:13 AM »
I only wish I had a shirt like that... maybe I can get my cousin to do it...?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #496 on: May 13, 2009, 08:30:42 AM »
Man, BP, you are a stud!
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #497 on: May 13, 2009, 12:41:04 PM »
I abhor people who draw themselves as impossibly scrawny when that's just not how it is

I actually am rather skinny. When making a caricature, it helps to exaggerate the most stand-outy aspects. So that's one of them.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #498 on: May 14, 2009, 07:05:17 PM »

Wheeeeee

"Where's your hall of fame data, RED? Huh?"

Good bye, New York

Surrounded

Pause, unpause

"I HIT A SEVEN!!"

"I can't drive and eat mushrooms at the same time, and I'm only gonna do one--and that's eat a mushroom."

Toadette spends so much on the liquor!

I'm gonna set the platform on super ultra mega fast!

Now let's make fun of some Brawlers.

Thank you Pit

Not from him it's not

This one's my favorite

Fun!

Nope

It's 4

The Samus action figure is more inviting

"Colonel I don't like celebration that involves driving"

Demon on wheels

Grocery shopping is easy when you have a destiny to fulfill

Yes it is

WarpRattler

It's YOUR problem!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #499 on: May 14, 2009, 08:02:51 PM »
I laughed hard at "Fun!"

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #500 on: May 15, 2009, 07:34:23 AM »
I laughed hard at everything relating to Brawl.  Especially "Hickory is my destiny" and "Just a little more, Squirtle!"
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #501 on: May 15, 2009, 12:32:21 PM »
Wow, I've never seen Marth so happy.  And am I wrong, or did I see a BiTF reference WAAAAAAA in the New York one?
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #502 on: May 15, 2009, 07:59:14 PM »
Cool stuff. Thanks for the wallpaper, BP.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #503 on: May 16, 2009, 09:12:11 PM »
This is technically nothing new, but I've created some pages for all my sketches, by month (the earlier ones, two months, for each one's small population). If there's anything you wanted to see again or anything you missed, you can go back to it without having to sift through the (very-much-appreciated) posts here.
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #504 on: May 17, 2009, 03:09:05 AM »

This was my first stage. Mushroomy Kingdom is surprisingly easy to retexture. Introductory jokes aside, I might, one day, make one Brawl comic using only Brawl screenshots using only my cartoonized textures, although the lossiness of the screenshots will be hard to work around.
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #505 on: May 17, 2009, 08:09:09 AM »
Dude....that looks like my dream Mario platformer....O_O

Excellent job. :D

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #506 on: May 19, 2009, 04:38:42 PM »
That funky still-life I showed off earlier is in an art show. I guess it was discussed more before the second semester, before my schedule was rearranged and I got transferred from Art 1 to Art 2. In fact I was completely unaware that we'd be spending the class period in the gallery (it's apparently city-wide with all high schools participating). There was some awesome stuff there. My favorite was a ceramic bust of Ray Charles titled "Mistah Charles." I saw my own painting. It looks better on a wall but I don't know if I'd want it on a wall here at home. I feel slightly guilty for the intangibility of my work... my parents hint often that they want me do do something real, something they can keep.

What ticked me off was, I could and should have slightly improved and entered "Under the Southern Cross" (I'm looking at Mike's Hair, especially). It IS fan art, yes, but there were pieces at the show that also qualified as such. A sketch of Sid the Sloth, one of Mickey Mouse, a big painting incorporating Alice in Wonderland and Where the Wild Things Are... and besides, how many people in this town are going to recognize it as a glorified unseen scene from a video game released for a dying console in 1990? Next year, I'll have it entered.
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #507 on: May 20, 2009, 06:25:13 PM »
Something different

This is [a first design for] Spectrum, a superhero a friend of mine made up. He has magnetic powers like Magneto's and comes from a family with a long history of superpowers.

While I was making that I realized that I'm pretty stupid. I've known about the magic wand selection tool and the select > grow command but never thought to use them together--select area in the lines layer, grow it so it takes over everything, go to the color layer and fill. This will make things speedier.

Prepare yourself

Hands off!

You nicked yourself

Well, next time put up a sign that says "this is not a dungeon!"
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #508 on: May 20, 2009, 06:38:08 PM »
Darn. We were that close to finally seeing Diglett's body in its entirety. Until that day, here are just a handful of hypotheses. My apologies for posting random images in your gallery, Bird Person, but these must be seen:

YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #509 on: May 20, 2009, 06:40:53 PM »

Print