Print

Author Topic: "Long World" SMB glitch  (Read 3942 times)

dżamper

• You forgot Poland!
« on: June 23, 2007, 06:00:32 AM »
Can you tell me how to perform this glitch, recerd a video, or make screenshots... Please...
Yoshi's broken English!     Lesson 1: All your base are belong to us!     Lesson 2: Please would paper chuck in wastebin Thank you!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 03:04:52 PM »
Are you talking about the Minus World? If so, it's quite simple, and can be found here (scroll down about 2/3 of the way)

Many videos are also available on YouTube. Just type in "Minus World." Hope this helped.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

dżamper

• You forgot Poland!
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 03:17:13 AM »
No, I know what is [space]-1.
Quote from: Super Mario Wiki
Long World is a glitch in Super Mario Bros. With the glitch activated, a level will turn into a one giant, world-like level, except without Bowser and his castle. At the end, there will be five flags. Mario will get stuck at the first flag; therefore, the level is unbeatable.
Yoshi's broken English!     Lesson 1: All your base are belong to us!     Lesson 2: Please would paper chuck in wastebin Thank you!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2007, 10:07:48 AM »
Quote from: Super Mario Wiki
To activate the glitch, players must use a hack. As pretty much all hacks for Super Mario Bros. are impossible.

So in other words, it's not really a glitch.  The pitfalls of wikis...

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2007, 02:33:46 PM »
The Super Mario Wiki is a monstrosity.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2007, 02:46:00 PM »
Yeah, don't trust a wiki that actually allows speculation. At least HRWiki seeks to actually control and keep its content verifible.

Print